The Condition

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara was swayed by the way he proposed to her that she said yes in front of everyone. But her long battle for freedom from his controlling attitude came back and she fears for that. So that night as they prepare to sleep, Sandara opened up to Jiyong.

"Jagi thank you for proposing to me, I loved that you promised to loveme in front of  all our friends." Jiyong did not respond but held both of her arms and looked deeply into her eyes. "Baby the pleasure was all  mine and now that I know you will be my wife I promise to love you more..."

"Jagi since we have decided to get married soon is it alright to ask you something?"

"Sure baby what is it?" He hugged her and gently finger combed her hair. She sighed, she loves it whenever Jiyong does this to her.

"In order for me to go back to my normal state of mind I think i should go back to work first before we get married?" Jiyong froze and for a moment Dara was afraid. He let go of her and held her shoulders again.

"You know I love you right?", she nodded, "I have proven to you how much right?" again she nodded, "baby I have to be honest with you. I am going on a tour with my new album I wanted for you to go with me because I do not like the idea of leaving you here alone. BUT since you mentioned you wanted to go back to work, I can do that on one condition."

Sandara looked with Jiyong with her bright eyes, smiling and her hand clasped together in her chest. She was happy he was considering her proposal."Jagi yes to everything you will say!" she exclaimed and Jiyong laughed a little. 

"Well you cannot travel alone, your manager has to be with you everywhere you go. You have to make a travel blog for me so I kno where you are and I want your call evey day morning before you leave and when you are going home. And I will approve of all your guestings and shows, understood. " Sandara looked up to him with child-like eyes and nodded. She is so happy!!!

"Yes Jagi thank you so much!!!" she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek continously. 

"Wait up only on the cheek? I granted you a big wish and I get a kiss on the cheeks?  Tsk tsk task. " Jiyong pouted. Dara knew he would ask for more so she sat in front of Jiyong placing her legs around his waist and lifted his cheek, She then kissed him on the lips. It started out lightly and playful but Jiyong held her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter