A Life Threatened

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

Motte in Manila was such a huge success that as soon as we went back to Korea a lot of requests for her to guest on my next scheduled Motte kept pouring in. I was so happy that when KL asked her to be my guest I immediately said yes. BIG MISTAKE!!!

The fans went wild, they started bashing her - calling her names. They came up with such stupid concepts like Dara is taking away the meaning of MOTTE by being my guest? What the F was that? I asked to have her there because I wanted to be the Kwon Jiyong that loves her. I wanted the fans to feel how I feel when I am with her. She will never take away the limelight from me - she is my only light. Without her my fame and money would not be able to comfort me.

Still I needed to keep quiet because at the end of the day my life right now - I owe it to my fans who supported me all the way. I just wish they will respect my choices. We could not pull her out of Motte KL despite the threat because as soon as her name was mentioned the ticket was sold out. 

Everything was fine until... I came home one night to find her...

"Jagi I'm home where are you?" I heard a sniff then another one and I followed the sound and I saw my poor Dara sitting inside the closet hugging her knees close to her heart crying. I ran up to her and she immediately embraced me but continued to cry..."Jagi what's wrong?" my heart was hurting so afraid that her phobia has returned. 

"They...sniff...sniff... s-said ... I shou- sniff...sniff... I shouldn't perform with you in Motte anymore huhuhu..."

"Oh honey they are just jealous you know my fans they can be quite possessive at times they dont mean it to be personal its just jealousy." I breathed a sigh I really was expecting the worst.

"Ji they also... said.. sniff...sniff..that they will... kill ... me if I go with you in KL huhuhuhu..."

"They what?" she lifted her hand to show her mobile phone and indeed the bashing wasn't enought they are threatening her!!!

"No! you will come to me at KL I do not want to entertain such threats and YOU WILL BE SAFE, they'll have to kill me first if they ever thought of harming my wife!!! Gosh my fans can be so difficult at times!!!" 

"But...sniff...sniff..."

"DARA you will come to me to KL I don't care what they say we will honor our commitment and you will be safe okey?" she looked up to me and I wiped her tears again and hugged her tight,"I will never let anything happen to you - you understand? Okey?" like a lost rabbit she nodded to me. I had to stay awake long before she is asleep before going to bed myself. I do not want her nightmares to come back. It was early in the morning when I finally felt sure that she is fine when I finally decided to sleep. The next day I went to YG's office to discuss the issue. 

"Why don't we just let Dara rest first and sit on the KL concert. I do not like the sound of the threats your fans are making against her. Poor girl if only they knew what demons she had to battle just to come back on stage and now this."

I stood up placed my hand on my pocket, "I know and if I allow her to sit on the concert, she would continue to feel sorry for herself - the courage I have worked so hard to build will once again come crashing in. I cannot do that, she will perform with me and I will take the bullet if I have to just to keep her comfortable." I shook my head. " I will do anything just to keep her happy so please help me on this one."

"Alright I got your point. Let me call my friend in KL to provide security for you and Dara. And lets all pray nothing bad happens."

"Yah thanks seonsaeng-nim." 

"Just keep safe okey?"

"We'll do", i bowed as I left YGs office. My fear should not cloud my judgement at a time like this so I called in my managers to further discuss how I want things to happen. 

"I want plenty of from the airport to the hotel. I want uniformed and non-uniformed men guarding the dressing room and the stage on the night of the concert and at any point that there is a possibility of danger talk to me - do not let Dara know and I will make all the decisions, do you guys understand?"

"Yes Ji." My managers and even my dancers were there to hear me out during the meeting - I needed to make sure that everything is complete before I let Dara go out. I did not even allow her to leave the house lately because of the threat - I have fans all over the world and I honesly do not know who are those whose been threatening her. 

One day before the concert we arrived at the airport at the same time. Seungri dropped by the airport to offer his help - he said he knows people in Thailand who could help protect Dara and I asked him to call them - i am not about to take any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter