On The Road to MOTTE

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Dara got better Jiyong vowed to behave but there are still days when...

“What the Fxxk is this?”, Jiyong cursed as he opened the link to the latest episode of Dara and PO in the Insolent Housemates. He’s been away again on tour and he’s been trying his best not to get upset but there are times when he cannot hold his temper. Although he keeps it from Dara it hurts him so much to see her with someone else. Just as he started throwing things his phone rang.

“Hi baby!” speaking of the devil he smirked.

“Oh hmmmm hello.”

“You sound sad, is there a problem?” she asked.

He opened the window of his hotel room. “Hmmm… not really.”

“How’s Brisbane?”

“Well it’s you know… okey… baby I miss you…” he sighed, trying to imagine how she might look like at the moment. Its really hard to stay away.

“I know honey I miss you too!” she said sounding so bubbly.

“Hmmm … really? You seem happy just now.”

“Eyy are we being jealous again?”

“Who me? No!!!”

“You’ve seen the latest episode of Insolent Housemates right?”

“Well…”

“Oh you did…sorry honey it was just a role … please don’t be upset.”

“I’m not upset…I just…I just miss you so much, you know how lonely it can be to travel alone and you’re not here tsk tsk…l… I miss you.” He sighed again.

“I understand I am doing the same, travelling promoting my talent alone. But God knows how much I wish I could perform on stage again. While I love hosting, acting and modeling my heart belongs on the stage.”

“Baby would you like to sing with me?”

“What do you mean?”

“Never mind I will try to help you on that.”

“Oh honey it was just a wish don’t worry so much. I want you to take care of yourself. You look so thin people who knew about us might think I am not taking care of you. Yah! You should eat and rest too.”

He pouted. “Well you are not here with me how can you take care of me hmmm…”

“You want me to come?”

“Can you?”

“Not at the moment, but I will make time…I love you baby.”

Jiyong smiled and giggled a little.

“Datu saranghae Jagi…” he smiled.

“Will you promise to take care of yourself while I am not able to be with you?”

“Yah I promise I will.”

“I talked to Soohyon (GD’s manager) and he told me you are not eating properly so don’t promise me things you will not do.”

“Eh you checking up on me now?” he smiled, it made him blush, his eyes sparkle with happiness.

“Why not?I’m your wife am I not?”

“That you are baby… I promise to eat properly.”

“No smoking…”

“Jagi no … it’s so so difficult.”

“Please try…I want you to be healthy all the time … it lessens my worries.”

“Wow you’re worried about me this much…”

“Why does that surprise you…I am worried about you that’s why I need these jobs to distract me because you know how I am when I’m worried.”

“It does feel good to hear you worry about me but that’s just as much as I worry about you too you know…especially this Pyo…”

“Gotcha!!! You're jealous…hahaha…”

“So what if I am? Don’t I have the right?”

“No baby I like it!”

“Huh I thought.. I thought you will get upset.”

“Ani I just don’t like you bursting out in anger but I kinda like the idea of the most sought after bachelor of Korea being jealous of me…and I am no match to the women who would do anything to be near you.”

“They are nowhere near you…know that I can be distracted but I will always go back to you no matter what…”

“Owww that’s sweet Mr Kwon.”

“Everything for Mrs Kwon.” And they both laughed.

“What would you like me to bring home for you when I get back?”

“I don’t know …you always bring me something nice so you choose. It’s weird but you always seem to know what I want,” she laughed again.

“That’s because I am most sensitive to everything about you…”

“Aww Mr Kwon stop being so sweet or I will fly out to Brisbane tonight.”

“Hahaha I am not about to stop you baby… you know how I love to sleep next to you.”

“Of course! That’s because you don’t make me sleep.”

“Well … you know how I love to … you know make love too you…”

“I know and I am not complaining hehehe…”

“Love it too ha…”

“Who wouldn’t…”

“Ohh baby I do miss you so much!!!”

“I do too!”

Someone called Dara asking her to prepare for the shoot.

“Honey they’re calling me… take care okey I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter