ENSLAVED

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara slumped on the chair at the boardroom upon hearing the news …GD found a way to buy her contract out. GD is now the independent owner of her contract.

“What happens now?” she asked YG.

“While we will still make schedules for your personal appearances GD has the sole authority to approve it, he will approve your wardrobe and may often come to your performances to check on you like I would normally do. Jjangmae will remain to be your road manager if GD approves of it. I can only deal with you thru GD.“

She placed her hands on her face trying hard to control her tears…”He always gets what he wants, God I feel so helpless…” and then she started crying again.

“Good morning, I believe you have discussed the changes with my talent, can I speak to her now? Alone?” GD came walking in with a serious look on his face and an authoritative voice. YG said goodbye to Sandara and left them alone.

"Happy now?” Dara opened the talks.

“Not yet.. but soon I will be” he smirks.

“What do you want from me?”

“I want you.”

“Well sorry to say you cannot have me so let’s talk about my contract.”

“You will be on hiatus for one year after this months’ commitments..”

“Wh-what??? What do you expect me to do?”

“Stay with me in my new house.”

“Jesus why?”

“Simple I want you to take care of me and my house.”

“No! I am not your nanny nor your maid – I will not!!!”

“You do this for me for one year and I bring you back your contract, you can do as you wish the moment I enter the military.”

“But why do I have to stay with you in your house?”

“Dara I have only one more year to go before I go to military I will not spend it without you beside me…”

“Me and everybody else who likes you right? Didn’t you say you are a boyfriend to everyone who likes you, then why don’t you take them in your house why me?”

“You don’t agree?”

“No!!!”

“Then consider yourself in hiatus until I come back because I will not approve any activities for you for the next 36 months.”

“Ji you are so inconsiderate!!!” it was her turn to shout. GD just smirked, he knew Dara loves her career and family and she will eventually agree it’s just a matter of time.

“No baby I am pressed for time and I will not bend on this one.”

Dara was looking at him like she wanted to kill him took a deep breath before talking again. “I will agree on several conditions.”

“As long as they are tolerable I will agree so tell me what they are.” He crossed his hands on his chest and intently looked at Sandara who is fuming mad at him.

“First I will still accept work, I cannot totally disappear. Second, I get to go home to my mom every weekend because I will miss her if I don’t and she will be suspicious of where I am and why. Third, I will have my own place to sleep. Don’t ever think that I will ever share a bed with you. Last, you can treat me as one of your employees because I do not intend to be cozy with you. Oh one more Jjangmae and my team remains otherwise you can kiss your contract goodbye.”

“First, I will only accept work for you once a month no more than that. I will come with you on major events to observe and make sure you behave. Second, you can go home but only when I am with you. I need to rebuild my relationship with your family too. Third, in the beginning I will allow you to sleep in a bed inside my bedroom but separate from mine and yes I will provide a curtain to separate us but no separate rooms for us. I will never treat you like an employee because you definitely are more than that. But if you want to be civil I can be civil. Jjangmae stays along with your crew since they are the only people I will trust to be close to you. “

Dara thought about it and was telling herself that he cannot possibly be present in all the events because he will be too busy to do that and he cannot be with her all the time because she knows Big Bang will be promoting their latest album and then Taeyang and GD will have another album together so she is sure that clause will never happen – hahaha she told herself I can escape this…she smiled slightly then she became serious again.

“I need to negotiate the bed, I need my privacy.”

“Nope you sleep in the same room separate beds, okey I will put an accordion separation in between our beds but that’s the only thing I will do.”

“What do you want me to do if I do not have assignments?”

“You will learn how to cook, I will have a lady chef come over twice a week to teach you. I will also expect that you prepare my clothes, my breakfast, my bath and come with me on functions and events even concerts if need be.”

“Can I just change my contract from an artist to a nanny? I think you need a maid not a companion.”

“Dara these are all preparations for your future whether you end up with me or not then at least you will learn how to be a housewife.”

“Oh Ji stop making excuses you just want me to suffer, that is the only thing that will truly make you happy. I hope you will enjoy my suffering – I hate you!!!” with that she stood up stomping her feet and left.

Ji was left there smiling and then he started calling Jjangmae to prepare Daras’ things so she can move to his new house outside of Seoul as soon as possible.

Dara has still one more TV appearance on TV for the boy band finals in the Philippines so she was happy she can finish this one outside of her contract. What Jiyong did not know is that Dara will perform a super y dance during the opening act. Dara knew she has to do this the best way she can if she wants to irritate the dragon.

She did!!! She sang “Kiss” her song where she grinded and danced ily in front of 7 young good looking men who are vying for the title of Philippine Boy band. The MTV went viral and in less than an hour was number one in twitter worldwide. As the show went on a lot of positive feedback was received and a total of 1M viewers watched the MTV.

In another part of the world…

GD, Taeyang, Top, Daesung and Seungri were all running towards their waiting room after their concert. The concert was a success and the fans were happy. All four were congratulating themselves for their great performance on stage. When they entered their change room the staff greeted them and started helping them change. While they all waited and rested the young girls among the group were huddled together looking at something. GD heard Dara’s song Kiss being played he thought they were watching a re-run of 2NE1 MTV so he closed his eyes and rested his head on the sofa – he was exhausted! But the ladies giggled and commented about her performance saying she slayed it. Slayed what? So he opened his eyes and looked at the ladies huddled in the corner, signaled Sunhoo to investigate what the ladies were talking about. Sunhoo was surprised and smiled when he saw what the ladies were watching. He asked the young ladies if he can borrow their cellphone and took the same to GD.

“What? What was it all about?” he asked half opening his eyes.

“Ji you have to see this!!! Dara is trending number 1 on twitter…” Sunhoo said as he handed the mobile to GD. As soon as GD saw what they were watching he stood and combed his hair with his hands and started pacing on the floor. The other guys came rushing to him wondering what the dragon is so upset about. They scrambled behind him watching the video over his shoulders and…

“Oh wow nunna is so y!!!” Daesung said laughing as he slapped GDs back.

“Yes!!! Our Dara is still the best!!!” Youngbae said also smiling and slightly jumping out of excitement.

“Wow my nunna … where did you learn to dance that way ? She is soooo hot!!! I have to talk to her, gotta call her…” Seung-ri started to look for his manager and asked for his mobile.

“Did she tell you about this? Wow she is y, I love the.. look she is walking on top of the chairs, in between the legs oh my !!! oh my!! Ji this is …then TOP stopped when he noticed GD was not smiling at all signaled to others that GD was all of a sudden on a bad mood so they all went back to their respective corners eyeing him and his next reaction.

He dialed a number and started pacing scratching his head impatiently. “Jjangmae, did I approve this? What is she doing grinding in front of these young men? I did not approve this!? What? she was still… not under me… at the time? Well she is under me now then she should have asked for my permission! Where is she? Fine …fine I need to talk to her as soon as the show is finished. “Fxxk,Fxxk!!! Why won’t she listen to me!” he stomped his feet.

Taeyang approached him,” Don’t you think you are already over reacting? She danced, the hell she did it well shouldn’t you be proud instead of acting like a child and being jealous? Dara is a grown up nunna she knows how to handle herself and I have more faith in her than in you – I am quite sure she will not be affected by the presence of these young men because she doesn’t feel anything for them.”

“What do you mean bro?”

“Ji we both know you were ually attracted to Nana after the photoshoot, you were affected by a less serious photoshoot than this. Dara have had a lot of photoshoots and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter