Sold

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daras’ POV

Today I am so happy because I will go back to the Philippines again for a series of photoshoots and TV appearances. I am actually excited because when I come back here my brothers’ new album will be released – I am so happy and proud of Thunder!!!

I heard my manager at the door so I hurriedly took my luggage and was about to go out and meet him.

“No no not yet Sandara!” Jjangmae told me. He was carrying a bunch of clothes in his arms.

“What’s that for???” she wondered.

“You have to change into these…” he showed here a coat that looks heavy and way too long and a black bucket hat.

“But why? Is my attire not good enough?”

“Jiyong sent all his airport attire to you – he said you have to wear them when you travel.”

“And why should I do that?”

“YG said just to follow Jiyongs’ ridiculous request because GD wants people to think that you are still together and you’re always wearing his clothes…”

“What if I don’t do it?”

“YG is being threatened by the board that your contract will be sold to GD alone who wants to manage you – he told this to YG in front of me – if you do not comply to this request.” Jjangmae was scratching his head. “Sorry Dara I really do not know what’s in his head right now but he was very insistent so YG gave in to this request.”

“Grrr that dragon I will kill him once I get my hands on him…” Dara was so upset because the coats are so heavy and so long it will make her look smaller than her current height. Dara changed into Jiyongs’ trench and then covered her face leaving her red lipstick as the only visible sign that she exists.

“Ah Dara… Jiyong also made an appointment for you to visit a tattooer. He wants you to have a tattoo on you at the left side of your neck and he wants’ me to show you that this will be the design. Dara was fuming mad when she saw that the design was charging batteries.. He is making fun of her grrrrr… but despite her inner struggle she did as she was told and had the tattoo in pink instead of black and then hid it under her hair.

While they were on their way to the airport Jjangmei said, “ He was also asking me to ask you to color your hair green and I told him you cannot do that … it will affect your work … YG also had to stop him and tell him how ridiculous he has become and you know all he kept repeating is that you are still his woman…”

“That’s alright, I will tolerate everything as long as you please try to work against him buying my contract from YG. I will do whatever is necessary to avoid it.”

“Okey Dara we will do the best we can.”

Her phone rang and it’s the dragon…

“Jagiya did you like the coat? I wore it only once when I went home from Japan… did you like it? Did you wear it?”

“Even if I say I do not like it would it matter? Congratulations you are still controlling my life…” she smirked.

“I am not! We’ve been doing this for a long time why are you complaining?”

“I am not! I am wearing the ridiculously long trench, I have a tattoo in my neck just as you want me to and please we were doing it in the past because we were together then – no we are no longer together get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter