PYONG!!!

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When GD started his MOTTE series of concert Dara was also very busy but he still had to make sure she will have time for him. He freed her schedule every once in a while so that she can Ninja her way to him. It was so easy in the beginning... She was there with him from the 12th till the 18th of June. They visited the parks in SAn Jose and GD was very happy. Of course their security guarded pictures being taken of them and it's a good thing they are not as famous there as in Asia. When GD is travelling he posts almost all his pictures online making sure Dara sees them. 

But the problem started when Dara started shooting for Insolent Housemates with Block Bs P.O. who is an avid fan of Sandara. Their chemistry hit the screen and they became the most sought after segment on the show.GD didn't like it from the moment the second episode was shown he posted "Loaded Weapon" in his Instagram. His calls became more frequent  sometimes sweet sometime outright upset. 

Meanwhile Sandara was busy and was aware of how upset her other half is so she made sure to keep him happy by calling him and texting him, answering all his calls even the ones when he wouldn't talk and just listen to  her voice.

"Baby good morning!"

GD was on his way to Miami when he got the call, "Hello baby how are you?"

"I'm good I'm here in Japan shooting for Dara TV, I will go shopping later on what do you want me to bring you?"

"Hmmm I want to see you I miss you..."

"Ohhh my Jiyong... I miss you too baby..."

"Hmmm ahhhhh well I will be coming home soon will I see you?"

Dara jumped in excitement - "Of course!!! I will be at home waiting for you when you come back."

"You better be I don't like the news about you and that P.O, ha its getting into my nerves...Tsktsktsk.."

Dara giggled, "Oh Ji that's just for the show he's just a young man who's got a huge crush on me but nothing serious... too shy to even talk to me."

"I still don't like it hmmmp." as he folded his arms. 

" Don't worry honey you are still my number one."

"Jinja?"

"Neh baby..."

"Why did you pick him up from work then?"

"You watched?'

"Of course I watch all your shows - you know that..."

"Oh baby it was just the script."

"If that script continues to put you two together I will cut your contract with them, ya hear?"

"But Ji its just a show please let me finish it..."

"You know how I hate guys touching you..."

"I know baby it won't happen again."

After their conversation Dara became apprehensive because unknown to GD the next episode of Insolent Housemate will have her and PO in a scene in a sweet scene in a park. The segment was already shot and she don't know what to do if he finds out. She discussed her concern with Jjangmae and he did try to have the scene cut but the producers have already approved it for showing and so no one can stop it already. She was in Coron with CL when the episode was shown. GD immediately called her. 

"I told you I will pull you out of that show if these sweet scenes continue, what's with this new episode ha?"

"You  knew about it didn't you?" Dara was too afraid to respond - GD was ranting.

"I...I did try to have it cut but they... the.. producers refused to cut it."

"You will stop filming that show I will call YG to have it cut..."

"But Ji.. it's not as if we are into a relationship.. it was just for the show..."

"Are you saying you like it?"

"Ani ... I really need the exposure..." she was just coming back and without 2NE1 she had to make her own ways to be visible. Besides PO is really avery nice young man - she doesn't have the heart to see what will GD do to him. 

"No! I will talk to YG..." he cut the line. 

She cried, CL asked why she said she was not feeling well her head is aching. CL suggested they make the video short but she still continued thinking more of the hardships of the staff who researched for her than her own health. And true enough a day before they left Palawan she was sick with flu. This is further aggravated by the fact that GD did not call her. Her fear of him all of a sudden came back and she was having a hard time knowing that when she arrives in Korea he will also be there. 

Jjangmae took a shot of her in the airport and already commented that she was sick . When she arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter