Her Clarity

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara sat up in front of the TV set connected to her laptop to watch the episodes of “Radio Star” where Big Bang is the guest, because this is the only way she’s able to see him now-a-days. GD was not home due to his busy commitments he would stay out till late at night and she would end up sleeping in his bed hugging his pillow. Lately the fear has subsided; she is able to stay home without fear. Bom helped a lot! She would come whenever GD is out and pester her non-stop and Dara loved her for these. Sometimes they would video call CL who also talks non-stop about her US adventures. She told Dara to come to the US the moment GD is accepted in the military. She promised her she would and since GD will no longer be around she is sure she will enjoy her time.

Today Bom left early for a family dinner and since she said she will be okey Bom talked to the maids to take care of her. After Bom left she told the maids she will be fine and they can all rest so here she is alone sitting in front of the TV set inside the library.

She could not stop laughing in the first episode of Radio Star – these guys really looked more like comedians than singers she told herself. She was so surprised that Seungri told everyone about the message GD sent her several weeks before and she laughed because she was not aware that he mistakenly sent it to Big Bang and to Seungri at that. The king of babbler cannot stop talking about it. Seungri has always been the hidden cupid behind their relationship always wanting to be there when a major event happens and he is the one telling the truth about it to the media – a true blabber. She was more concerned about GDs reaction who in the beginning looked upset that Seungri opened up the topic but later her heart fluttered when GD started looking shy about the whole thing. GD’s most sincere reaction is his shyness and even she knows that. He would hide behind his arrogant stance but when he is confronted with something that’s close to his heart he becomes very very shy like that. He looked so cute when he is shy and being in this business for a long time has taught him how to be silent when his friends talk about his lovelife.

And since she is watching online she was able to watch part 2 immediately. She was very apprehensive while watching this episode because based on the preview GD will talk about the rumor about Nana. And true enough after several minutes of banter the MCs started asking GD about the rumor, he was quick to avoid a direct answer. What made her laugh was again Seungri who despite GDs protest downright told the viewers that everything was just a rumor. That he was there during one of the dinners they were having.

GD added that he likes to go out with a group when he is with his girl. He doesn’t mind having his pictures taken but enjoy it better with his friends around. It reminded her of Disney last year – it was one of best time for her. It made her cry that after those memorable moments in Japan (Disney and T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter