The Beast in Him

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara had no choice but to allow him to come in. She knows that in his current state he is bound to make noise and not stop unless she comes out. So even if she is fuming mad she had to let him in.

“Ihh chan’t ghet ovher you please chome bhack tho me Dhara…” his tears were falling as he spoke. He was leaning on Dara who was having a hard time walking with him leaning on her and now he started poking on her chest to emphasize his point.

“You brought this to yourself so don’t you dare come over here and act as if I am the one causing you pain…and sit down!!! “ she said as she slumped him on the sofa. He fell as soon as she threw him in the sofa. Then he smiled and slowly sat up again.

“I lhove yhou dhon’t yhou ghet it?”

“If you loved me you wouldn’t date other women, you wouldn’t hurt 2NE1, you wouldn’t hurt me!”

“Bhut ayh lhove yhou ayh rheally rheally dho…other whomen are nhothing chompared tho yhou…ayh had nho choice ayh nheed to hurt yhou bhut yhou are not choming tho me why? “ again he was taking trying to use his hands but Dara is just getting dizzy looking at his hand gestures. “Chan whe thalk?”

“Not on your current state I will not talk to you.”

“Bhut if aym nhot drunk yhou whill thalk to mhe?”

“Okey if you are this desperate then yes we will talk tomorrow but you have to go home today – you are dead drunk – you understand?”

“Ayh sleep here…”he was pointing at the sofa.

“No!!! I will call Sunhoo to take you home…”

“Nho here…here I whill whait for you to whake up “ again pointing at the sofa.

“I said no!!!” Dara then dialed Sunhoo number.

“Unnie good evening, GD is there?” Sunhoo was on the other line.

“Yes please take him home he is making noise here and the neighbors might be awakened.”

“Sorry we were wondering where he went to. But yes we will pick him up there.”

“Okey then.”

At that point GD fell on the sofa and started to snore. Dara went closer to him and looked at him. He looks so innocent when he is sleeping yet acts like a beast when he is awake. How could she forgive him when everything that is hurting her is caused by him. She sighed and then sat on the opposite chair waiting for Sunhoo to pick him up. All he ever did in her life is mess it – she just wished he would stop and respect her the way she wanted to be respected. Is it really too much to ask? She wonders.

It was in the afternoon the next day that she agreed to meet GD but inside her house – she still refused to go out – facing the media is not her priority at the moment she wants her broken heart to heal and her strength to come back so that she can move on..

“Sorry about last night Dee.” GD opened their talks. He was seated in the dinner table with a steaming coffee in front of him, Daras’ mom insisted on giving him the coffee to make sure he is sober when he talks to Dara.

“Funny how you always say you’re sorry but you never meant it.” She smirked as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter