Missing you

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started with wearing a cap and then a pair of jeans they both love , posting the photo he took while she stood beside his wall painting  to the bag he's given her in Bajawoo's fashion. This makes her feel close and she knew the fans will see and he will get it. The fans loved it and the picture was posted and re-posted saying she misses him and she is compensating - she smiled when she saw and yes she know she is totally missing him.

"Dara you've been carrying him around lately." CL when when they we're vchatting. 

"Sis can't help it."

"Oh don't you cry on me sis I get the feel."

"I've gone pass that sis no more tears just hope that he is well."

"Why don't you feature him in your next Dara Video?"

"Oh it might be too cheesy, i ... we are not yet good... you know what I mean?"

"Well make fun of him he will love it!"

"You think?"

"Yah I so think sis, to hell with what detractors will say just be yourself, Dara TV episodes are all about you and Ji is all about you, so don't ya dare moping around just do it!!!"

"Yeah I will, just tell me how it goes once its done okey?"

"Sure will I am an appler at heart and I will always be on your side sis - ya know?"

"Thanks sis!"

And video she did!  It started with the Pineapple Hair tutorial which she filmed inside his studio. She was surprised that Jjangmae has the key. He said Jiyong told him that if she needed a place to shoot that she be allowed to use his place. 

"Really?", was her initial reaction. 

"Really he wanted me to give it to you - he felt more comfortable if he knew where you are most of the time."

"But why?"

"Why do you ask why? Jiyong likes you a lot and trusts you the most - he knew if there is one person who will care for it - its you!"

"Ah..." Like ... trusts??? yeah trust Jiyong to trust her while he is quite short of it. Hmmp! 

But she loves shooting there - made her feel like she owns the studio.

She didn't get the reaction she was looking for. Jiyong did not even text him after that. Sad Dara came up with another idea and this time she knew she will get his attention and Dara TV episode 8 was born...

Although the title was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter