The Plan

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She came to the restaurant thinking she will finally get what she wants. Her heels clicked and clacked as she walked down the tiled floor of the restaurant. She was excited that the old man finally met up with her. 

He was seated in a corner table wearing a gray suit with his signature black hat.He was looking out the window in deep contemplation. He has decided to do this himself to clear the air for the people he loves. 

"Ah you're finally here please take a seat."

She smiled sweetly, he noticed the bloody red lipstick and the well-made up face. She was wearing red dress with a plunging neckline. It suits her - in fairness this young lady is really pretty and her smile can decieve people. He knows this might have been the reason his son was deceived too. As she sat across him he knew how his son might have fell into the trap.

"Appa can we talk?" Mr Kwon was surprised that his son suddenly asked to talk to him despite his very busy schedule. Jiyong went hom to Dolce Vita to see him in the midst of his schedules he knew that something must be wrong.They sat in the garden and opened two beer cans - Jiyong came with several cans and chips to share. 

"What's up son?" he rubbed the back of his son. He immediately noticed how thin he looks and how sad his eyes looked, he knew there must be a serious problem. 

Jiyong took a deep breath, "Dad I need your advice."

"What about?"

"You remember the girl I encountered in Hawaii?"

"Ah the one who came on to you? Well I thought it was over? wasn't she the one night stand?"

"She came to see me again, in the beginning she was just asking for money and that was the easy part my manager helped me pay her up but now she is asking for more."

"What!!! Is she crazy, she came on to you - you did not approach her, you were drunk how could she think that there was more to that? how long have you been paying her up?"

"Ohh several months," he bowed and messed his hair (a habit he does when he is anxious), "it was not really a problem until she asked for more and now she brought Dispatch along. I took the money to her apartment and she asked Dispatch to take my pictures. She also released the video we made when I was drunk and its been circulating. Dara learned about it and she left our house," that's when his tears started to fall, his father's heart went out to his son. "Dad I couldn't stop her and I really cannot blame her, how can I explain this to her when I no longer know how to address the situation."

"What does this woman want?"

"She is insisting I marry her or else she will sue me for ."

"What?" 

"She is crazy dad, she even went here last December pretending to visit me it's a good thing Dara was with me at the time and we stayed outside."

"Oh she's the one your manager brought here with all her luggage acting as if she owns the house? That's her?"

"Yes dad."

"And I thought she was just one of your friends, why didn't you tell me, I should have talked to her."

"No appa I cannot involve you in this issue I thought I can handle it, not until last night when Dara left." he started to cry again and his dad embraced him. "Dad I want Dara back but I don't know how to take her back, I cannot tell her I got crazy again and had a one night stand with a starlet - she will not trust me anymore. (sobbing) It took so long to get her back in my life and now she's...she's gone again dad." 

"I know Dara she is kind-hearted, she might be hurt now but she loves you and I know that she will come back...trust that she loves you."

"(Sobbing) I want her back I cannot breathe without her in my life dad."

"I know I know son but you have to be patient...give her the space to think and come to realize that everything was not the way the media painted them to be. If she really really loves you she will come back."

"I hope so dad I really hope so. I will be enlisting in the military soon I'm afraid she might find someone else while I am away."

"No no no don't think like that okey? Your love will bring her back. You've changed a lot because of her and I know how much you love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter