Broken

The Dragons’ Slayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was looking out of her window. She cannot stop her tears from falling and she cannot help but remember how her current situation started to rapidly decline…

“Please Sandy comeback to me…I am doing my best what more do you want? I thought we were okey what happened?”

“You tell me Ji. Everything was fine till you decided to go out again with other women…”

“But it was just a friendly dinner…”

“Dinners Ji not dinner and please explain the picture in bed and in a Jacuzzi – gosh what do you really think of me stupid??? “

“But we did nothing wrong besides we are not yet married, why are you so uptight to see me with other women when you pose with other men all the time!!!” he was combing his hair with his hands – a sign of him starting to lose his temper.

“Really? Fine from now on you can do anything you want and since I do not have the right to stop you from seeing other women then let me stop seeing you altogether…its over..”

He held her arms to stop her from leaving…” Don’t do this you are mine – you know it!!”

“Hah I am not your property when are you going to get that in your stubborn head!!! You are not a prince, this is a not a harem where you can pick any woman you want simply because they like you and you want to own them. I will not be part of your collection!!! Leave me… leave me alone…I do not know what fame and fortune bought you but it will surely not buy me – let me go!!” she forcibly released herself from his hold. This angered GD and he looked at her with blazing eyes and then shouted.

“You will regret this! I will make your life like living hell until you crawl back to me begging to be mine – because whether you like it or not you are mine – remember that.” with that he left her. She sat there crying frightened of the man whom she has chosen to love all this time. How could he have changed? After Kiko she thought he has changed only to be subjected to this. What did he mean he will make my life hell???

She still cries when she remembered what happened several months ago. From that point onward she refused to be near him – opting to fly everywhere in the world and not staying long enough in Korea to be seen or to see him. It’s over - she needs to move on.  But his threat started the moment she started refusing to see him.

“I am sorry Dara we cannot show your movie just yet.. we will put it on hold because some of your producers backed out of the project and we need more investors to have it shown in Korea and other parts of  Asia.” YG talking to her as soon as she returned from Milan where she attended the fashion show - had her rest and photoshoot.

“But why – you promised!!!” she was again tears because of what she heard.

“I am really sorry Dara but you know as well as I do that to be able to show a film we need producers who will handle the cost of marketing the movie.” YG felt sorry for her but even if he is in the helm of YG Ent. he is subject to the boards’ decisions and in the last meeting one of the investors refused to support Daras’ movie. He loves Dara like a daughter and he strongly believes in her talent but he cannot do anything about it.

“That’s okey sajangnim kamsahamnida just the same.” Dara bowed and was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter