Beginning of us.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader - Minnie_glitzheart)

Jungkook and Taehyung settled by the table to eat their breakfast while Mr. Jeon gets ready for his flight to Japan.

Before Mr. Jeon leave the house he instructed Jungkook not to leave Taehyung alone or make him suffer. Jungkook only nods in exchange.

After last night dinner, Taehyung concluded that Jungkook cares for him. To Taehyung now, Jungkook can protect him whenever, wherever he needed next to his best friend Jimin.

Once they both finish their breakfast, Jungkook leads him to his car. As usual their was a silence on whole way but this time, there is exchange of conversation just by gaze. 

As soon as car stops, Taehyung get off and walks in followed by Jungkook.

•○●○•

Recently his training is not making him tired anymore. But preparing him for training and arranging drinks for him, Jungkook is getting tired as he exhausting himself too much. 

•○●○•

Taehyung finished his few sets of training before taking a break. He wipes his face with a towel and walks to get a water bottle. His eyes falls on Jungkook who is sleeping peacefully while waiting for him. Taehyung smiles softly and stays looking at him like he can get all the comfort and peace that is lacking in his life.

Soon his cellphone rings that snaps him out from his daydreaming. He picks it up without delaying in order not to disturb Jungkook's sleep.

"Tae, are you free now?" Jimin's voice from other side asked in bit excited tone.

"In training hall. Why?" 

"I am standing outside the company. Waiting for you." 

"Oh...okay. Wait. I will be there." Taehyung disconnected the call and looks at Jungkook. He leaves a small note for Jungkook stating 'Will be back soon' before heading out to Jimin.

Jimin smiles and hold his hand leading him to car he borrowed for today. 

"Jimminie, where are we going?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Be patience. You will know soon. Now let me drive." Jimin replied while concentrating on driving.

After a while, Jimin stopped the car and Taehyung get off the car followed by Jimin.

Taehyung looks around. It will take him a minute to understand that Anna and his other few friends is there flashing a bright smile to him. 

Taehyung turns his head to Jimin. At the same time Jimin and everyone wished him in unison "Happy Birthday Taetae." 

It's his birthday but he forgets. He smiles and thanks everyone.

"It was Jimin's plan. He requested us to assemble here." Hoseok informed making Taehyung to turns his gaze to Jimin.

Jimin smiles and rubs his n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter