Caring You.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofread - minnie_glitzheart)
•○●○•

As he was relaxing and looking around, someone tapped on his shoulder and stands besides him.

•○●○•

Taehyung looks at person unable to conclude who the person is and why he is smiling so charmingly at him.

"You are Kim Taehyung, right? The new face, Mr. Jeon wants to introduce..." 

"Hm..yup. It's me. But.."

"Oh..it's Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin." Jin extends his hand towards him.

Taehyung nods before shaking his hand timidly. 

"So, how's the company? Do you like around here?"

"Hm..it's nice but i still am not used to all this kind of places." Taehyung looks back at his coffee. 

"I can understand. Take your time. Mr Jeon is very supportive. And you can talk to me whenever you feel odd cause I spent most of my time here. Also you have Jungkook at home, he is very caring when comes to friends. He is very nice too so you can talk to him as well."

Taehyung looks at Jin and nods slightly. 

After exchange of simple conversation, Mr Jeon finally came to take him back to their house.

•○●○•

Jungkook was lazing around the house when he suddenly heard the door.

Taehyung and Mr. Jeon walks in and Mr. Park welcomes both in. 

A soft smile crept over Jungkook's face unknowingly. 

He walks out from his room and give them a smile that shock both Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park. 

"That is new. What happened? Do you need something?" Mr. Jeon tease and walk towards his room.

"Dad, do i always demands something? I doesn't need anything." Jungkook clear his throat that only makes Mr. Park to chuckles and walks away.

After all day tiredness, this little act of Jungkook makes Taehyung smiles.

Jungkook looks at him and smiles unknowingly at him. 

•○●○•

Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on the edge of the rooftop enjoying the night view around them. 

"So...how was the day?" Jungkook looks at him.

"Hm....nice. But still need time to actually being the part of them."

Jungkook nods and looks around. "Go on your pace. Don't worry about much. And if that old man give you any problem, i will talk to him. So be relax."

Taehyung stays looking at him for a while. He felt that Jungkook was different from the one he met on the first day. Not a tinge of arrogancy was visible like that day.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung that makes him avert his gaze back around. Jungkook smiles and looks around.

•○●○•

In the morning Mr Jeon and Taehyung are eating their breakfast in the usual silent manner till Jungkook came to joined them which cause them to be shocked. 

Jungkook never wakes up early untill someone wakes him forcefully.

Jungkook greeted his dad but only got a slight shocked nod in exchange.

Jungkook smiles at Taehyung. Taehyung smiles back and continue on his breakfast.

On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter