Alone.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader- Minnie_glitzheart)

"Did you cried? Tae.. Tell me what happened.. I'm very sure that something have happened to you. Otherwise you won't act like this." Jimin worriedly cups Taehyung face gently while looking at him. 
This kind of warm gesture make Taehyung unable to hold his tears back. 
Soon he start sobbing which make Jimin pulls him into a tight hug and rubs his back gently. 

•○●○•

Jimin lead Taehyung back to his house and sit Taehyung down on the sofa before walking away to get a glass for him. 
Taehyung finished the water in one breath after Jimin handing it to him. 

"Now tell me what happened?" Jimin pats his shoulder lightly while sitting across him.

Taehyung sighs and looks at him "They left me alone to pay their debts by my own."

Jimin frowns and looks at Taehyung. "What?! They really left you alone to face all this. How can they. I mean seriously!" Jimin exclaimed in anger but paused when he saw Taehyung curling up on the sofa. He sighed softly and hugs Taehyung by the shoulder and pats him gently. "So.. Now what? Are you going to continue stay in that house?" He asked carefully. 

"I have to.. I don't have any other place to go to.. " Taehyung looks at him with a sad smiles. Cause it's true. Taehyung is not only short of money and also he don't have any other relatives who can take him in. 

"Then you can stay with me till you find a new place to live." Jimin suggested. 

Taehyung shook his head slowly. 
"It's okay Jimin.. I'm not going to leave that house.." He knows it isn't a good choice to live alone in the house but he didn't want to involved Jimin into all his problem. Because he knows that the loansharks will target Jimin too if he stays with him. He don't want his friend to be in danger cause of him. 

"You still wants to stay in that house even after all this happened? Do you really think it's safe now!" Jimin flared. 

 

"Jimin, I really don't want to discuss it now.. Let's go to our work now. Anna must be waiting for us." Taehyung stands up and walks out from Jimin's house hoping Jimin stop talking about it as he really isn't in the mood to carry on this conversation nor do he want get Jimin into any trouble 

Jimin followed him quickly after locking his house door. "Okay fine. Let's not talk about this now. We will talk about it later during lunch or maybe after we return." 

"No Jimin. I'm not gonna talk about it anymore. Not now, not later just no. Can we please stop this conversation." Taehyung knows that the more they talk about this the more Jimin is going to get involve in it. 

 

•○●○•

Jungkook groans in sleep when his cellphone buzzed. He throws his cellphone and covers his ears with pillow. 

Jungkook is not a morning person. And his father doesn't like that.

Mr. Park knocked on door several times before entering in Jungkook's room. 

"Wake up. Your father is waiting for you outside for breakfast." Mr. Park tries to wake him up with his usual soft and caressing voice.
Jungkook groans in sleep when his cellphone alarm buzzed. He throws his cell phone away to the other end of his bed and cover his ears with pillow. 

Jungkook is never a morning person. Which his father never likes him for being this. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter