Engagement.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader- Minnie_glitzheart)

(After 6 months of vkook staying apart passed~)

Taehyung keeps trailing his finger around the edge of the cup of coffee tracing the steam from the warm coffee while avoiding his best friend's continuous babbling. 

"Tae.." Jimin groans frustratingly when he finds his best friend isn't paying attention on what he said. 

"What Jiminnie?" I told you already it's not like that."

"But Tae he hasn't called you since last two months. Do you understand that? Its-"

"Jiminnie.. He must be busy or something.." Taehyung cuts off his best friend quietly. 

"Tae, you are just helping him to find excuses and spoiling him. Keep your hold tight on him." Jimin can now see his best friend is getting into this conversation seriously. 

"Jiminnie, if I have to hold him back to make him stay with me then it doesn't actually means anything. If he loves me, we will stay together. But if he lose his interest in me, this means he never loves me at all."
Jimin can see from Tae's eyes there's a little spark of proud. "I don't want to doubt our relationship again Jiminnie. I love Kook and he is working hard for us."

Jimin sighs in defeat as he finds his best friend right. "Fine. But it's almost 6 months.. And now its about time for his return. Yet there's no news from him. No calls, no text just nothing." Jimin looks at Taehyung who is twirling his finger on the edge of the cup again. 
"I don't want you to get hurt again. I don't want to see you being hurt again." Jimin finished with a heavy sigh.

"Don't worry Jiminnie. I won't get hurt this time. I'm very confident in Kook and in our relationship."

Jimin just nods hoping whatever his best friend assume will come true. Jimin is worried as he heard some specks of rumours that Jungkook is actually seeing someone else. He isn't sure of this as such rumours always untrue.

As Taehyung finally finished his coffee his cellphone rings. He slips his hand into his pocket to get his cellphone out,  quickly answer the call as it's from Mr. Park. This past days Mr. Park got close to Taehyung as much he is with Jungkook. Taehyung knows if he gets any news from Jungkook or about Jungkook he will inform him immediately. 

"Tae.."

"Did you get any news??" Taehyung asked excitedly. 

"Yes. He is back in Korea Tae. He is attending a party arranged by Mr. Jeon first thing after he lands. I will send you the address if you want to meet him right away." Mr. Park's voice is excited and happy but still calm at the same time. 

"Yes please. I want to meet him right now." 
Taehyung's lips curved into a small nervous smile. He don't know why he is nervous. He thought Jungkook will at least call him to tell him that he is coming back. He quickly shoves his nervous thoughts away as Mr. Park tells him the address. He hung up and looks at Jimin. "He is finally back."

A soft sigh of relief escape Jimin's mouth. He just smiles and nods feeling happy to see his best friend excited and elated which he haven't seen the past few months. 

"Let's go there together. I want to give him a bunch of lectures." Jimin winks and stand up.

Taehyung scowled on his act of being cool. 

Both of them took a quick path to reach the address. Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter