Warmth.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader - Minnie_glitzheart)

It's been a week since Jungkook and Taehyung are dating each other. 

Taehyung and Jungkook are eating their breakfast with the usual peaceful environment. Recently Jungkook starts to enjoy the peace when he is with Taehyung. 

As they both are ready and about to head out to the company, Jungkook's cellphone rings suddenly. 

He looks at Taehyung as the call is from his father "Tae.. You are getting late. You go ahead first. I will meet you at the company later."

Taehyung nods and smiles. Jungkook pecks him softly Before he asked the driver to drop Taehyung at the company. 

Jungkook went back inside and attend the call. 

Meanwhile, Driver stops the car in front of the company. Recently Taehyung and Jungkook went everywhere together. Taehyung is used to his company. But when he is not beside him, he feels like he is lacking of something. 

Taehyung gets off slowly and heads into the company. He is literally dragging his feets to the training hall. Recently his training is getting tougher and his schedule is leaving him no space to rest. 

Whenever Taehyung is busy with his training he will lost the track of time. 
Someone calls him that makes him realise it's time to take a break. That's when he realised that it's almost the end of the day and Jungkook isn't here yet. Taehyung just dislike everything when Jungkook isn't here. Cause to him now Jungkook is the prime requirement for him. 

Someone called his name again making him to turn his attention to the person. It's Jimin.

Taehyung smiles tiredly before making his way to him. After his birthday surprise, Taehyung couldn't get any time to visit him. They talked on phone but its been a while since they talked to each other face to face.

Jimin smiles softly "Let's get a cup of coffee together." 

Taehyung just nods to him. Jimin, he sounded unusual. Nothing like his cheerful self. 

Taehyung and Jimin makes their way to nearby cafe. Although they were taking a walk but this time there is only silence between them. It's rare that Taehyung and Jimin doesn't talk to each other while walking. And Jimin is usually the one who talks a lot but just not today.

Finally Jimin and Taehyung walks into to the cafe and settled down on the chairs. Taehyung orders coffee for them while Jimin was fiddling with his fingers. Like he is having a conflicts with himself. 


"How are you doing lately Jimin?"
Taehyung asked just to start a conversation somehow. It's weird to see Jimin this silent. The atmosphere feels heavy. 

Jimin smiles and mumbles something 
"Jimin?" His voice was too low but it's not inaudible to Taehyung. Soon Taehyung realise that the cause of this heavy and gloomy atmosphere is because he calls him by his name and not by 'Jiminnie' which he usually use while talking to him. And Jimin never like him to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter