Jimin's Love

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader - Minnie_glitzheart)

"Tae, can you go on a date with me?" Jimin sudden question makes Taehyung to halt on his way to the house.

Jimin tagged along with Taehyung a lot recently as Taehyung feels lonely.

Taehyung eyed at him like Jimin have gone crazy "Its true Jungkook is away but its not like he have left me. And even if this was the case, going on a date out of nowhere is a stupid idea. Jiminnie."

Jimin chuckles "Tae, I'm asking you to act with me."

"Act? What act?" Taehyung raised his brow. He sensed that Jimin is up to something stupid again.

"Yup. Act. Actually there is someone whom I wanna make jealous."

Taehyung blinks and stare at Jimin for answer. "Who?"

Jimin looks at him "Tae, I guess you know him too." 

"I know him? Really?" Taehyung start thinking of people he knows and can be related to Jimin but nothing comes into his mind.

"Jiminnie can you please tell me now. Who the person is? Are you dating someone?" Taehyung waits for reply eagerly.

"Not dating. But, I guess I love him. And not that type of liking but actual love. I don't know if he love me too or not. But I can give it a try right? If he saw me with you, he might show his hidden feelings. And if he didn't get bother with us close then I will understand that he don't have any interest in me." Jimin finally speaks out what he want and why.

Taehyung pats his shoulder "So now my Jiminnie found someone who can bear his silliness."

Jimin smiles and looks at him "Yeah.. I guess so."

Taehyung smiles and nods "Sure. I will act along with you. Let's make him jealous as much as he came and confess his true feelings."

"Really? Are you sure he will confess?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung simply nods "If he too have feeling for you then yes."

"Great. So tell me what I have to do?" Jimin asks excitedly.

Taehyung looks at him "You're the one who came up with this plan. So you should know what's the next step."

Jimin shrugs "I don't know. I only know to get you on my side. Now you will use your brain. Come on, you're sharp enough to solve any problem. Help me. Take the lead."

Taehyung sighs hopelessly. "Nothing can work out from you Jiminnie. You are hopeless."

Jimin pouts. "Tae please help me~"

"Let me think. Give me some time. You dont have anything planned. You just ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter