New Path.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(PROOFREADER- Minnie_glitzheart)

Taehyung stays silent and looking at Mr. Jeon. He didn't expect that conversation will come to this point. He never thinks of joining a entertainment company.

•○●○•

"But I don't know anything about the entertainment world and I'm not interested." Taehyung finally brokes the silence.

Mr. Jeon nods "I'm fully aware of that. But you needed this position don't you. Everything else will be settle by me the moment you agreed."

Taehyung sighs softly and keeps his eyes on Mr. Jeon while thinking. 

When he finally nods a small smile crept up on Mr. Jeon's face. He nods and looks at Taehyung "Wise choice. Now get ready to shine."

"Now what do i have to do." 

"Nothing. Just stay relax for a bit and I will guide you along. 
First I will arrange a place for you to stay. You need to stay in a place where you can understand and know the entertainment world well." 
Mr. Jeon informed once he is done typing a text on his cellphone. "For now continue your work. I will send people to pick you up from your house tomorrow."

Taehyung nods slowly while thinking. 
Is it really okay.. Even it's not. This is the only way to get him out of all the trouble. 

•○●○•

Jungkook wakes up after having a good sleep. He washed up and went to get his breakfast. Once he is done he decided to head out to meet his friends. As he is heading toward the Mr. Park stopped him. 

"You can't go out today. As we have to do some arrangement." Mr. Park informed. 

"Arrangements? For what?" Jungkook arched his brows.

"For the new member in our entertainment company." 

"New member? And why would i arranged anything? It's office work." Jungkook turns.

"Because he is going to stay here with us." Mr. Parks informs "New member? So what's that gonna do with me. I mean it's a office work." Jungkook finished and continue walking. 

"Becsude he is going to stay here with us." Mr. Park added on causing Jungkook to stop and turn back to face him. 

"By here you mean our house? But why? Don't we have places for them to stay. Why here." Jungkook frowns. 

"Because that person is pretty new to the entertainment industry and he needs a environment that is comfy, safe and close to the entertainment world." Mr. Jeon walks and answered Jungkook's question in firm voice.

Jungkook looks at his father and back at Mr. Park. 

"But Dad..."

"That's my final decision. He is going to stay here with us. And I expect you to treat him well. That will help him to get comfortable being around the entertainment world fast."  Mr. Jeon interrupts Jungkook's words and walks away into his study room leaving silence behind.

"Fine. Do whatever you want. You are always like that. When did you even bother to ask my opinion. And of course why do I even care." Jungkook tsked and walks out of the house. 

•○●○•

"So you are saying that he owns a entertainment company and now he offers you a spot in his company?" Jimin concluded once Taehyung tells him about what he has talked with Mr. Jeon early on when they are outside. 

Taehyung nodded. 

"That's great. Our Taetae is going to be s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter