Coincidental Meet 'Thrice'

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader - Minnie_glitzheart)

Taehyung nods before setting his phone down and went to get ready. He walks out from his room once done and walks around to check if his parents is around or not. "Where are they today.." Taehyung shrugs and went off to work.  

Once Taehyung arrived at the shop. He walks in and head straight to his friend who is also his co worker.  

"You're here. Thanks a lot and sorry for disturbing your free time." Hoseok smiles apologetic. 

"It's nothing thanks to you I can make more money. As you know my situation." Taehyung smiles and pats Hoseok shoulder. 

"You can handle the counter while I arrange the stuff around the store." Hoseok explained and walks to arrange stuff on the racks. 

Taehyung walks behind the counter. It's already very late so his work is pretty easy as there's only a few customers. 

•○●○•

"Jungkook, let's get one more drink." Yoongi suggested with little slurred voice. Jungkook nods as he is still fully awake as he have a high level of alcohol tolerance. 

Jin sighs upon hearing that "Stop it guys. You all have drank enough. So no more drinks."

Jungkook looks at him and blinks 
"Really?? But hyung we have just started.." 

Jin arched his brow and pointed at Namjoon who have passed out due to too much drinking. 

Jungkook looks at Namjoon then back at Jin. He nods and sighs cause he knows that they have drank a lot. "Okay then. Let's stop here." He looks at Yoongi who nods slightly. 

"Good. Let's go now. I will drop all of you back to your own house." Jin smiles and moves to help Namjoon to walks out from the club.

All of them makes their way to Jin's car as only Jin didn't drink at all. 
Once Jin got Namjoon into the car and are all set to go, something pop up in Jungkook mind and he looks at Jin who have already started the car
"Wait hyung. I have to go get some mint gum. Otherwise if my dad comes to know I have been hanging around in the clubs again. He will start giving me lectures again. And I'm really not in the mood to get any lectures on life, at least not today."

Jin chuckles and nods. "Go. I will wait for you here." Jungkook smiles and walks to the store that nearest to the club.  He walks in and look around for mint chewing gums. 

•○●○•

Taehyung who is sitting behind the counter playing with his cellphone. But soon someone taps on the counter table making Taehyung looking up from his phone. 

●Thrice●

Jungkook place two packs of gums on the counter. But once his eyes met with the person behind the counter he freeze for a moment. 
Cause the person behind the counter is Taehyung .
They both exchanged a few silent glances before Taehyung breaks the silence. 
"Anything else?" He asking with a smiles while scanning the mint gums. 

Jungkook clears his throat and shook his head. "Nothing." He replied and pays before taking the packs of chewing gums. 

It's third time in a row where Jungkook have met Taehyung coincidentally in a day. 
Jungkook turn and walks out from the store while chewing the gum. 

"Is he really there or am I seeing him.. It's must be the effect of the alcohol." 

•○●○•

Taehyung know it's weird when he encounter the same person thrice in a day. And exchanging glances that aren't normal. But he let it slide by thinking it as a mere coincidence and stay focus on his work which turn out to be difficult after Jungkook's visits. 

Finally, Taehyung's shifts en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter