Coincidental Meet 'Twice'

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook replied and looks around for place to wait for car after telling Mr. Park his location.

"Now let's find a place to pass the time." Jungkook mumbles while looking around. His eyes falls on a coffee shop. "There." His eyes shines like he found a jackpot.

He makes his way towards the coffee shop and enters in. As soon he entered, a soft voice welcomes him. Almost caressing his ears. When he looks at him carefully he found a known face.

●Twice●

Taehyung looks above once he greet the customer. It's him. Jungkook. 

Taehyung take his little time to stare at other.

"Please take a seat." Taehyung plastered fake smile on his shocked face. He doesn't want to bother the customer even though he seems like so. Taehyung is shocked, yup. May be because he saw him again after the incident in morning.

Jungkook nods and let him lead the way to table. He is shocked too. More than shocked he is stunned. 

Taehyung lead him to a table and took his order before heading to counter. 

"Do you know him?" Jimin whispers to Taehyung while looking at Jungkook. "He seems a kind of richy brat to me." 

Taehyung nods while preparing the coffee. "I just saw him in morning. I was on my part time work and i have to deliver some boxes to the party hall." Taehyung explains in short omitting that he brokes some decorations. As he knew Jimin is going to start lecturing him about taking a rest. "I think he is rich."

"Really? You just 'saw' him? I mean the way he is looking at you and the way you were looking at him were just..." Jimin is cuts in mid sentence by Taehyung. 

"You thinks a lot. I just greet him and he just looks at me. Nothing else. Now let's handle the customers otherwise Anna is going to make us work double." He jokes around and took the cup of coffee to Jungkook's table. He wants to escape from Jimin's questions. He knows it's not mere a stare. 

Jungkook sit and traces Taehyung's every movements. Who is he talking with? Is he someone really close to him? A lot of questions popping in his mind when he saw him talking with Jimin about which even he is not sure why he is thinking so. 

Taehyung place the cup of coffee in front of him and left the table with little smile. 

Jungkook unknowingly smiles on his own when saw his smile and sips out some of coffee.

Jungkook took his time to finish the coffee. Maybe more than what he need for a cup of coffee. But he can't drag a cup of coffee forever so he just finished it and stands up to pay. He handed his credit card to Jimin and looks at him suspiciously as he is on crime scene and Jimin is prime suspect.

Jimin returns back his credit card and smiles. A fake one. Ofcourse who wants to smile when someone looks at you like you kills someone. He managed to say somehow "Have a nice day."

Jungkook nods and took back his credit card. He turns and looks around for Taehyung one last time before leaving the coffee shop.

Taehyung looks at him leaving the shop. He keeps his gaze at door till he can't see Jungkook anymore.

Jungkook walks back to his car. He found a replaced car in place of his own. "That man surely works real fast." He mumbles to himself about Mr. Park and smiles.

He get in the car and drives to club where him and his friends decided to meet.

•○●○•

"Taehyung, let's go home together." Jimin smiles while packing his belongings after their shifts ends. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter