Jealous You.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader - Minnie_glitzheart )

It's have been a month since Taehyung signed the contract. After that day, every day of his day have been equally busy and tiresome. But what comfort him the most is that Jungkook stays beside him till the end of each day. And now the distance that was between them have reduce by a lot.

"Tae..." A familiar voice calls him out from behind when Taehyung and Jungkook makes their way to Jungkook's car after a whole day training.

Taehyung blinks and a sweet smile crept just by hearing. He turns and looks at person who called. It's Jimin. 
"Jimin.." he walks to him and hugged him.

"Yah! Pabo...now you are getting famous so you are forgetting your best friend." Jimin looks at Taehyung and whines while pouting. "Am i that annoying to you?"

"Nope. You are the most important person to me. I didn't contacted you because I was about to come over to the shop once I get used to this schedule and all." Taehyung smiles softly at him.

Jungkook look at Jimin then back to Taehyung. There's surely something making him irritated as he walks away leaving Taehyung alone with Jimin.

He walks to his car and drives away without saying a single word to him. 

Jimin looks at Jungkook's car then back to Taehyung who keeps staring at Jungkook's  car unable to understand why did he leave without saying a word. Because recently Jungkook have been taking good care of him and Jungkook's rude behavior makes him feel a little hurt.

"Is he always this...bratty?" Jimin asked and that makes Taehyung to turns his concentration back to him.

"Hm... Maybe some work came up for him." Taehyung dismiss the topic with slight smile.

•○●○•

Meanwhile Jungkook is driving his car while thinking about Taehyung. He suddenly feels frustrated when he saw Taehyung and Jimin this close.

He heaved a sighs and turn his car back to find Taehyung. After a while of searching, he finally finds them both at the ice cream parlour. Jungkook frowns and stays looking at Taehyung and Jimin from far for a while till he can't take it anymore. He stepped out from his car and makes his way to two of them. 

"Tae.." Taehyung blinks and looks at him "Kook...what happened?" 

Jungkook grab his hand without saying anything and leads him back to his car leaving Jimin alone. "Kook, what happened?" Taehyung frowns in confusion.

Finally Jungkook stopped and looks at jimin to confirms that he is far enough from Taehyung. He looks at Taehyung, who is now waiting for explaination of his act.

"Oh...that.." Jungkook stuttered trying best to hide his motive "My dad calls you at office again.." He lied.

"Really? Why all of the sudden? Didn't we finished all the work for today?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook speechless again.

'What now? Why did he asks this much?' He thinks and shrugs his shoulder. "Don't know. Let's go and check." He said and opens the door for him. 

Taehyung nods slightly and looks at Jimin. "Wait...let me inform him." And Taehyung rushed to him before Jungkook can stop him.

"What happened Tae?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Nothing. Just some work came up at company again. I have to go." Taehyung explains.

"Oh...then it can't be helped. Go." Jimin smiles slightly, little sad because he decided to spent time with Taehyung.

Taehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter