Staying away?

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(PROOFREADER- Minnie_glitzheart)

"That person will be here soon. You can meet him directly." Mr. Jeon smiles.

Jungkook feels more irritated because of his smile. But he just rolls his eyes and waits for the person.

After a few minutes, a soft knock have preceded by before a person entering into his father's office.

Mr. Jeon smiles "Oh....you are here."

Person nods politely "I have checked everything. We can hold a press conference now on the decided time." Person says as he place a few files on the table.

Jungkook stays looking at the person "Hyung? You are the person?"

Jin looks at Jungkook "Yup. It's me." 

Jungkook sighs and looks at his father. "Still I am not going to stay." He then turns his gaze to Jin "Hyung, i don't want to stay here....for whole six months."

Jin smiles and shook his head "Still being a whiny baby. Anyways, it's yours and Mr. Jeon's personal matter. You two can come up with solution and then inform me." Jin left the office after patting his shoulder lightly.

Jungkook sighs and looks at his father who is still smiling looking at door.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stands up. "I have decided..." 

Mr. Jeon looks at Jungkook "Really? Great son. So you are going to stay here for next 6 months."

Jungkook smiles "No. I am going back to Seoul today." And he walks out from the office leaving his father alone.

***

Taehyung took a short break from his dance practice. Everything seems messed up because Jungkook is not here to manage and accompany him.

Soon his cellphone rings and he picks it up without delay when he find it is from Jungkook.

"Kook..." Taehyung's voice sound excited.

"Hm....Tae. What are you doing?" Jungkook's voice is little off. It's not like he doesn't want to give this work a try but he didn't want to leave Taehyung for this. 

"Kook...what happened? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"I am fine. Just..leave it. I am returning back today." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung blinks. "This early? But you just reached there few hours ago." It's not possible that the work can be done in this short period of time."

"Kookie....tell me what happened? Before you left, you were excited to work but what happened now? Why all of the sudden?" Taehyung sensed that there is something wrong.

"Yeah...i was excited but now I no longer wanna work." Jungkook frowns.

"But why? What happened?" Taehyung is not going to give up on conversation this easily as he can feel that Jungkook is trying to escape this topic.

Jungkook sighs "Tae....my father wants me to stay here. For whole ing 6 months. Do you understand? 6 months...apart from you. This is not possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter