Love You.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader - Minnie_glitzheart)

Jungkook and Taehyung walks into the house after their date. 
Hands interlocked tightly together and both have a sweet smiles on their lips. 

Taehyung was about to walk to his room when Jungkook tugged his hand lightly. Taehyung tilt his head only to gain Jungkook's sweet bunny smile. "Now my room is yours too." By this Jungkook carry him in his hands and walks to his room. Taehyung leans his head closely to him, a soft smile crept over his lips.

Everything was witnessed by Mr. Park. He was relieved that Jungkook finally got someone to settle down with. 

Jungkook lays down on the bed with Taehyung after getting change with him. 

He pulls Taehyung closer in his arms. "Tae.." He calls softly while playing with his hair. 

Taehyung looks at Jungkook who is just smiling cutely at him. 

"I love you." Jungkook peck his lips.

Taehyung smiles and peck him back. "Love you too."

They spent whole night cuddling each other, none of them want to sleep. Till morning almost arrive, both falls asleep. Jungkook holding him closely while Taehyung's head resting on Jungkook's chest. 

***

Mr. Park enters into the room only to find Taehyung and Jungkook who is sleeping peacefully. Mr. Park leave the room quietly without bothering them. 

After an hour or so, Jungkook wakes up first. His eyes falls on Taehyung, sleeping peacefully beside him. He smiles and stays looking at him until Taehyung shifts and wakes up. 

As soon as Taehyung opens his eyes, a pair of soft lips landed on his lips giving him a soft peck. Taehyung pecks him back with a smiles while keeping his eyes half closed. 

"Morning Tae.." Jungkook whispers softly near his ears which makes Taehyung to shivers a bit. Jungkook's voice is like a melody to him 

Taehyung can't helped but snuggled more closer in hugs.

Jungkook smiles while patting him lightly. "Don't want to go for training?" Jungkook asked while playing with his hairs.

"Lazy to move.." Taehyung mumbles while hiding his face onto Jungkook's chest. He can smell a pleasant scent of Jungkook which makes him smiles. 

"Then take a day off?" Jungkook suggested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter