He is worried.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader- Minnie_glitzheart)

Taehyung who is walking back to Jungkook's house was literally dragging his weak legs. He requested Jimin not to follow him as he didn't want Jimin to kill Jungkook. He don't want to deal with this right now. 

Finally he opens the door and steps in only to be welcomed by three gazes : Mr. Jeon's welcoming gaze, Mr. Park's concerns gaze and Jungkook's shocked and nervous gaze. 

Taehyung's eyes were all red, his face is worn out, tears stained cheeks, messed up hair. In short Taehyung's appearance is all ed up. 

Taehyung sighs softly and bows a little before heading to his room. Mr. Park walks to him as he reached his room door. "Have you.. Eaten??" His voice is full of concern as he don't know how to handle Taehyung in this condition. 

Taehyung just shook his head "I'm.. Tired. Going to.. Sleep." He replied shortly and walks into his room, locking the door immediately. 

Mr. Park looks at Jungkook. Jungkook keeps staring at the door secretly clenching his fist. Mr. Park frowns and walks away cause if he stand here longer, he will sure scold Jungkook for his way of handling stuff regarding his and Tae's relationship. 

Taehyung curls up on the floor as soon as he locks the door. Tears start falling again. He hugs his body closer and sobs hard. 

---

In nearly midnight, when Mr. Jeon is already sound asleep and so is Mr. Park, Jungkook walks to Taehyung's room and looks at the door. His heart clenched when he heard soft sobbing coming from the other side. Taehyung is still crying his heart out. Jungkook sighs and sit down beside the room leaning back. He wants to hugs him tightly and tell him not to cry but something is holding him back. He hide his face into his palms and realise the soft sobs is getting softer. Finally the sobbing stops and Jungkook realise that Taehyung have cried to sleep. He sigh and found his own eyes getting teary. He cursed himself before returning back to his room. 

---

Taehyung shifts a little and rubs his eyes when sunlight peaked in and shining onto his tear stained face. He looks around the room and the incident replayed in his mind again. 

He wipes the sole tear from the corner of his eyes and walks to wash up. 

Once he is done washing up and dress in his daily clothes he walks out. His gaze first fall on Jungkook as usual who is eating his breakfast. He keep looking at him until Mr. Park urge him to eats his breakfast too. 

Taehyung just shook his head and give a slight smile. "Going out. See you later." He say his usual goodbye before heading to the door. As soon he reached the door he stumbled because of weakness as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter