Date Me.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(PROOFREADER : Minnie_glitzheart)

Jungkook pulls away and looks at Taehyung. He brush his thumb softly over his lips. It takes a while for taehyung to get hold on his composure. He looks at Jungkook and there is long silence before Jungkook's mild voice breaks it. 

"I love you." Only this words that echoed around the huge hall and again a peircing silence covered around.

Taehyung doesn't know how to reply or how to act. His heart is pounding too hard like it might jump out any second.

"Take your time. I would not force my feelings on you. You can reply me whenever you resolved your feelings. I know, its too sudden but the tension i felt between us, i am sure you too feels it. Still, you can take your time. I will accept whatever your answer is." Jungkook looks at him searching for answer even though he tell him to take his time. He is very eager to get his answer but doesn't want Taehyung to feel pressurized.

He leans and pecks his lips before making a distance between them.

Whole time, Taehyung stays silent looking at Jungkook. Its true he too feels some tension between them but is it love or just attraction, he is not sure. For him, his concentration is mainly on his career now. To earn money and to pays off debts. Whether he loves Jungkook or not, he is not too sure of it now. But somewhere inside of him doesn't want Jungkook to go as well.

"Tae.." Jungkook's soft voice drags him out from his daze. "Lets go...its late enough. You must be tired."

Taehyung nods timidly. Jungkook smiles and hold his hand softly before walking out with him. Taehyung looks at his hand and back at him while following. There is something he sure feels when Jungkook holds his hand. 

Jungkook leads him to his car and opens the door for Taehyung to get in. Jungkook get in after Taehyung and cracks the engine. 

While on the way of Jungkook's house, neither Jungkook nor Taehyung said anything. Jungkook giving Taehyung some space so he will not feel bothered. 

Taehyung looks at Jungkook suddenly remember the feel of his lips, traces of its sensations that's still there making Taehyung to blush. He turns his concentration back outside, feeling new and nervous all of sudden.

Jungkook stops car somewhere before the house making Taehyung to look at him in confusion.

Jungkook smiles "We didn't celebrated your birthday yet." 

Taehyung tilt his head "Are we going to celebrate my birthday now?"

"Yup."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter