Coincidental Meet 'Once'

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung, can you deliver this things to the following address." A man hand him a slip with some address on it.
"Sure." He bowed and takes the paper and smiles at him. He loads the boxes in his van and sighs. Recently he is working a lot that makes his body tired.

He gets in and drives to the address. It's one of his part time work. Delivery stuffs to and fro. He stops his van in front of large party hall and starts taking boxes inside, placing them as instructed by a person standing near counter. He takes a look around the hall before getting on his work again.
"Last one." He smiles and lifts the box which seems pretty heavy. He somehow manages to carry it inside but suddenly it slips out from his hand and falls on ground causing a loud sound of breaking. He bite his lips when he heard voice. That box surely contains some fragile stuffs. Now he has to pay it from his salary which is already short.

"What did you do? That's the decoration for hall. You broke it." Person who guides him, yells and looks at the box. 
Taehyung bows "I am sorry. It's just slips out from my hand."
"Slips out? Are you worth working...who gave such a careless person this work. You know whose party is going to arrange here?" 
"I am..sorry." Taehyung bowed again.

"What's going on there?" A sophisticated and commanding voice echoed from other side making the person and Taehyung to turns their gaze to him. A man with office suit followed by many other persons. He seems like businessman.

The person who yells a second ago bows in front of that man "President. It's just he brokes some decorations." His voice is soft and respectful and he doesn't sounds like what he was in front of Taehyung.
The man in suit looks at box and the at Taehyung. His stares makes Taehyung to drift back to reality and he bows "I am sorry. It's just slips out from my hand...i will take responsibility."

"It's okay. Leave it." Commanding voice converts to more caring voice. Taehyung looks at man. He is really oozing aura of leader.

•Once•
His eyes shifts to the person standing besides President. Stood little back but still seems important person. Similar attitude but seems little more arrogant. He is nearly similar to Taehyung in age. 
President along with others brush passed by Taehyung. He keeps looking at their back as it all seems too sudden. He was about to turn when found the guy, who he founds arrogant turns and looks at Taehyung over his shades, like he is taking a brief look at him.

•○●○•

Jungkook heaved a sigh and keeps following his father. There is going to be a bussiness party and his father forced him to accompanied him. For Jungkook, this all thing is just boring. He never wants to be CEO. But he can't deny his father. His father wants him to learn all of his work. 

His father is talking with his secretary and rest about the arrangements. Jungkook never founds interests in bussiness talks so he shoves his hands in his pockets of suffocating bussiness suit and looks around the hall. His eyes falls on person moving boxes and somehow this gains his attraction. Why? He doesn't know. His father keeps talking about bussiness while jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter