Do we know each other?

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You two know each other?" Mr. Jeon finally asked making Jungkook and TaeHyung to break their eyes contact. 
"NO." They both say in unison. 

***

Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park exchange glances before he continue talking. "Fine. I was just asking. Cause it seems like you both know each other that's why. Anyway, TaeHyung. Welcome to my house." Mr. Jeon walks to TaeHyung. 

TaeHyung turns his gaze back to Mr. Jeon and nods slightly. Before he let his eyes wander around. 

"Mr. Park, show him around the mansion and his room." Mr. Jeon requested to Mr. Park then looks at Jungkook. "I hope you will support him. If not atleast you can keep your nuisance to yourself."

With that Jungkook tsked and walks out of the mansion. 

TaeHyung looks at Jungkook and back at Mr. Jeon who sighs "Don't worry. He just need some time.. Otherwise he is nice."

TaeHyung nods and stay looking at the door. 

"Mr. Park, I'm heading back to the company then." Mr. Park nods and bows respectfully. 

***

Mr. Park shows TaeHyung to his room after showing him around the whole mansion. After looking around, TaeHyung now doubt whether he can stay here in such environment or not. This is all new to him 

Mr. Park leave the room leaving TaeHyung alone to sort his thoughts out. 

Soon his phone rings, he looks at the screen and realise it Jimin "Hm.. Jiminnie.."

"Tae, how is it? Are you okay there? Is everyone good to you or not?" Jimin blurt out bunch of questions that makes TaeHyung to smiles after a long and tiring day. 

"I'm fine Jiminnie. Just a little tired but everyone here is good to me. Don't worry."

"That's good. Get some rest then. I will talk to you later at night. Don't exhaust yourself and if someone gives you a hard time. Tell me immediately."

"I will. You too take care of yourself."

Jimin smiles and hangs up. TaeHyung feels relieved after talking to Jimin. 

His mind suddenly drifted to Jungkook. It's not like they talk nor they know each other. But still TaeHyung always feels attached to him whenever he saw Jungkook. 

TaeHyung lays back on the bed and drifted to sleeps while thinking of why he feels different around Jungkook. 

***

Jungkook returns back at late midnight. He usually heads back to his room without concerning about anything. But this time, instead of heading back to his room he went to check on TaeHyung. 

He walks in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter