Far but close.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofread - Minnie_glitzheart)

"So, you two re going to stay apart for the whole six months?" Jimin blinks at Taehyung while ignoring the pizza they just got. Taehyung feels lonely and bored staying at home alone so when Jimin ask him to hang out with him at his house he agrees. Jimin orders pizza and coke just like their old times. It's been a while since they both hang out like this.

"Yeah..." Taehyung cut short the reply. He wants Jungkook to work but staying away from him is just too frustrating. It's only a week since Jungkook stays away from Taehyung and they talks to each other almost every hour but still he is missing his presence. Missing his touch. Missing his comfortable hug.

"Woah...you are brave man.." Jimin commented while stuffing pizza into his mouth.

Taehyung seems to ignore the pizza as his concentration is on his phone, waiting for Jungkook's call. 

"By the way Tae, how is your training going? When will you debut?" Jimin's question makes Taehyung to looks up at him. Corner of his lips curve into smile.

"Soon. Schedule is decided. Venue is going to be decide soon. Everything is ready." Jimin smiles as Taehyung finishes his sentence. 

"You are going to be celebrity soon. Wait..." Jimin shuffles something on the table beside him and on the next second he hold up a pen and paper in front of Taehyung "Autograph please."

Taehyung chuckles and hugged him. Jimin knows how to make him laugh and he never fails. Jimin smiles and pats him lightly "Finally.."

***

"You should be paying attention on your work instead you are keeping your concentration on you phone. Isn't this project important to you? Everytime I only see Jin working alone while you were on your phone all the time when you should be working. If you can't drop your childish way of handling things then I suggest you to leave this project." Mr. Jeon concluded rudely and stands up.

"Dad, I'm just talking to this person.. I'm unable to concentrate on work without talking to him." Jungkook never saw his dad this angry before. His father used to ignore his behaviour. 

"You are not concentrating even after talking." Mr. Jeon says before walking to door.

"Fine Dad. Sorry. Okay. I will keep my conversation on the phone lesser. Is it okay?" Jungkook never likes when his fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter