His reply.

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(PROOFREADER : Minnie_glitzheart )

On next morning, Jungkook is all excited, happily working around on clothes and all of the plans for his date. A date with Taehyung.

On the other side, Taehyung is all nervous, trying to fiddle around his few clothes finding a pair of clothes that atleast look okay for date. He doesn't have any clothes that looks sober for outgoing.

Taehyung heaved a sigh before plopping down on bed. "I can't wear such clothes. It's a date." He groans frustratedly and closed his eyes.

After an long hour, a soft knock on the door makes Taehyung to open his eyes again.

"Tae, are you ready?" Jungkook's enthusiastic voice earns a sigh from Taehyung.

Without waiting for his reply, Jungkook open the door and walks in. His face has a charming smile that fades instantly when he saw Taehyung laying on bed with whole bunch of clothes besides him.

"You are not ready yet?" 

Taehyung stands up "Sorry, will get ready soon. Give me few more minutes." 

Jungkook feels something is wrong. He walks to him closing the distance between them and stops right in front of him. "What happened?" His voice is soft and feels like caressing.

Taehyung bites his lips lightly and looks at his pile of clothes. "Hm...this clothes, i-its not okay for date." 

Jungkook looks at clothes and back at him "Tae, wear anything. It doesn't matter. You looks awesome in whatever you wear." Jungkook smiles and brush his thumb lightly over his cheeks. "Now get ready or you want me to dressed you." He lightly to lighten his mood.

Taehyung blinks and his cheeks turns red. Before Jungkook can understand, Taehyung already pushed him out from the room.

Taehyung pinned his back to locked door. His heart is thumping hard and his cheeks are burning red. A unknown smile crept over his lips.

"Tae....why are you taking so long?" Jungkook's voice shows slight tinge of desperation. 

After impassable minutes, Taehyung finally opens the door. Jungkook smiles but soon freezed. Although Taehyung's clothes are way too simple but all of sudden it makes Jungkook's heart skips a beat. Without thinking anything, Jungkook leans and peck his lips softly. Taehyung blushed when looks at his eyes, who is looking at him with fervid looks. Like he doesn't want to go out and want to spent his whole day just looking at Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter