Doubting You

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader - Minnie_glitzheart)

Jimin stays looking at the person who just walks in. But his smile soon fades away when he saw him kissing person who was waiting for him. Even just matter of second but it still hurt Jimin badly.

Taehyung sighs and looks at Jimin "Jiminnie, you like Yoongi?"

Jimin looks down at his hands and nods. "Is it.. Wrong?"

"No Jiminnie. But.. He is a playboy. He will just fool around with you and then leave you." Taehyung is now worried for his best friend.

"I know. But I can't give up. I fall for him when he show kindness but when I came to know what he is like this, I decided to give up on him. But Tae I can't.. I wanna give it a try. I don't want to back off without trying. If today he show no sign of jealousy I will give up on my feelings."

Taehyung sighs and hold his hand "Fine. But don't do something silly if he didn't pay attention. He will be at loss not you. Okay."

Jimin smiles lightly and nods "Thanks Tae."

Taehyung smiles and hugs him tightly. "But Jiminnie.."

Jimin tilt his head to look at him, silently urging him to continue "He is Kookie's friend. If he saw us close like you want then Kookie will misunderstand it."

Jimin stay looking at him, trying to figure out a way "Tae, if you explain him afterwards will he understand?"

"Maybe. But I don't want him to think that this mean something else. He is away too. And we talk less recently so if he takes it the wrong way it will make it difficult for us."

Jimin nods "Then call him now and tell him about our plan?"

Taehyung thinks for a while before nodding softly. He pulls out his cellphone and tries to call Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't picks up. Taehyung sighs inaudibly and looks at Jimin "I guess, I will explain to him afterwards."

Jimin nods "And if you want, we can drop this plan if it may cause you trouble."

"No, its fine Jiminnie. Let's proceed with our plan." Taehyung give him a bright smiles to make him feel at ease.

Jimin smiles and looks at Yoongi who is now sitting down with the person, caressing his hand while talking about something.

Taehyung looks at Yoongi and back at Jimin "Jiminnie, we first need to get his attention on us."

Jimin nods while still fixing his gaze on Yoongi.

Taehyung sighs "And Jiminnie, you need to avoid looking at him so dearly. He will get a clue that you're just acting."

Jimin finally looks at Taehyung and nods lightly "Sorry.."

"Be careful Jiminnie. He is a playboy. If you want him, you need to act 'Hard to get' You understand what I mean?"

"Yeah, Tae. Don't worry. I will be careful from now on." Jimin assure him and give him a bright smile.

"Let's get ready. Hmm.. How to let him know that we are here and you're with me." Taehyung looks at Yoongi while thinking.

"What if we go in front of him straight? And tell him that you're dating me."

Taehyung looks at Jimin "You want him to get to the idea straight that you're trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter