Conveying the feelings ~

Destined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Proofreader- Minnie_glitzheart)

The next morning Taehyung gets ready to go for his training. 
He eagerly wants to switch on his cellphone and call Jungkook to explains everything to him but somewhere in his heart make him feels that if he do it might burden him. Jungkook may find him annoying. He takes his cellphone and walks to the company.

He was about to get onto his training when someone called him from behind. Its Jimin.

"Tae. Follow me." Jimin grabs his hand and dragged him out.

"Jiminnie.. What happened? Is everything okay?" Taehyung asked worriedly. 

Jimin didn't bother to reply him and continue rushing till they both arrived at Jungkook's friend house, Namjoon's.

Taehyung who got more confused when Jimin suddenly stops in a dark room and let go of his hand. Taehyung tries to look around for Jimin but he was nowhere to find. "Jiminnie?"

Suddenly a familiar voice echoed in the room and a screen appeared in front of Taehyung. There's a video there but its paused. And its from Jungkook as he is on the screen.

Taehyung stay looking at the screen. What and why everything is set like this. He didn't know but he feel relieved by looking at Jungkook.

Suddenly the video starts playing again.

"Tae.." Jungkook voice came and it makes him to feel at ease. The video continues. Taehyung can see visible hesitation. 
"Tae.. Whatever happened yesterday.. I'm sorry for it. Sorry for talking rudely. I don't know why but I spoke out in jealousy. I know that you're not going to do something like cheating on me still I feel.. I was just frustrated over something just then I came to know about you dating Jimin.. Sorry Tae.. I should have let you explain.. I'm such an idiot.. Please forgive me. I will never repeat this again. Please Tae. I love you. I will wait for your call."

The video ends with Jungkook smiling but there's visible pain. He is hurt. Taehyung sighs and sit. He was running away from situation and problem again. Although he say he will explain it to him later but he never planned to explain.

"Tae.." Jimin placed his hand on Tae's shoulder gently making Taehyung to turns his gaze to him.

"Go ahead Tae. Call him. Talk to him." Jimin says.

"Yeah. You should call him Tae. He is really sorry of what he did." Namjoon turns on the light and looks at him. "Go ahead."

Taehyung looks around the room. Its a new place to him. He have never been here before but as he saw Namjoon he understand its his room. Yoongi was standing beside him. Although his face is showing his characteristic arrogance but he too was feeling guilty.

Taehyung sighs and stand up. He is confused of everything. He wants to call him but didn't have any courage to continue this relationship.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter