Epilogue

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys I'm back! I may have marked this story as Complete but of course it ain't complete without an Epilogue!

Again thank you so much for reading Amber and Soojung's story! 

I hope you'll love this chapter I wrote for all of you.

 

Peace yow! ✌

 

-------------------------

 

 

Epilogue



Kakslauttanen, Lapland (Finland)

 


I placed the last luggage on the floor and heaved a deep breath. We will be staying for a week and I can't help but be amazed with our accommodation. It's a moderate size log cabin with a King size bed, a wooden table with 2 benches fit for a small family, a sitting area with a fireplace, modest bathroom with sauna ( i can't wait to try the sauna hehe *wink* *wink* ), and theres an extended sunken portion where an igloo shape transparent glass roof is on placed with a queen size bed in the middle perfect for viewing the Northern Lights of Lapland. Several log houses are beside us so it's safe and snow is all around us.

 

 


Soojung with our Little Dani and baby Jeno is already at the King size bed getting comfy and cozy. The 2 of them were all swaddled in layers of warm clothing most especially Jeno. Soojung made sure he's all bundled up and warm.


Dani will be turning 5 this December and Little Jeno is already 7 months old. Soojung gave birth to him last March and boy how he grew so fast. He was like a milk monster! All he does is feed and feed on Soojung and sleep as much as he could on his first few months. Then we change him to infant formula when Soojung already stopped lactating at his 5th month.


This was our first family trip with Jeno and we planned it for months after Soojung gave birth. Oh by the way, she had an easy labor with Jeno not like when she had Dani. No hair grabbing and shouting of incoherent words. A bit of lip biting, a couple of pushes and our baby boy was born. But I can't be so sure because we might experience another one again.


"Appa! I want to play on the snow tomorrow! Let's play!" Dani jumped to me from the bed catching her. This kid really... Sometimes I want to buy a parachute for her!


"Of course baby we will do that tomorrow, we'll even play with the sleigh. For now I want you to rest and save energy because we're going to make a snowman at the front of our cabin. How does that sound baby?"


"Appa jjang!" She shouted in triumph and showered me with kisses all over my face.


"You're spoiling her too much Am... " Soojung said to me while cooing at baby Jeno. She set up his exercise toys in the bed making my boy giggle with joy on whatever his hands can hold on. He's just 7 months but his features are showing. Handsome like his Appa nyahahahaha.....!


"Because Dani-ah is my little princess and I want the best for her, right baby?" Nudging Dani who is now sticking her fingers in my nose. "Dani-ah don't.. don't stick that... It's icky..."


I heard Soojung scoffed and muttered under her breath "Like Appa, like daughter hehehe... Eomma's right Jeno? Ah ju ju ju.. My little Jeno kyeopta...!"


I love seeing Soojung being cute to our baby because it makes her more beautiful. Motherhood suits her well. She had managed to be a housewife and entrepreneur at the same time juggling her time wisely.


The Cafe has already expanded, she and Luna opened another branch on Apgujeong and soon will be opening another one at the ground floor of the Jung Internationals Building. Jessica suggested it to her since the target market will be the young professionals at the building and neighboring companies. Jess will be their partner in that venture and opening will be held before the holidays. Seulgi and Irene is now promoted to Dining Supervisor and Head baker respectively. They remain on the head cafe. Wendy and Joy is managing the Apgujeong branch and they are doing a good job. Yeri will be in the new cafe that will be opened. As of now she's in the main cafe helping Luna til Soojung gets back from our vacation.


Speaking of Jessica, she's also been doing great as a wife, mother, and CEO of the company. Her twins Seolhyun and Nayeon are growing fast and has been Dani's playmates together with Luna and Onew's son Joongki. Taeyeon and her recently bought a new house because the apartment looks crowded now because of the bouncing girls here and there. Soojung and I had also been thinking of moving out of our apartment but we're still saving money enough to buy the house we want.


I know we can always use the trust fund that were given to us before when we came at age but it's for emergency purposes only and for traveling. Dani also has her own trust fund both from Elder Jung and Dad so we don't really worry a lot. Even Jeno has been gifted the same when he was born. I think the elders doesn't know what to do with their money anymore.


Tae unnie has her own clinic now also situated inside the Jung Internationals Building. Elder Jung gave it to her as a gift she can't refuse. 'Accept it or I will file your divorce to my grand daughter.." the Elder Jung ordered and Taeyeon unnie said yes to the gift without batting an eyelash. She already had regular patients and famous people also comes to her clinic for consultation.


Mr. Jung on the other hand has been release from the prison but he didn't came back and show himself to his daughters. He just sent a letter asking forgiveness for being a bad father, husband, and son. He told in the letter not to look for him and live their life happy. Eomma Jung felt pity for her ex-husband but can't do anything about his decision. She too is living a normal and simple life and now teaches at the College of Medicine part time and takes care of her grand daughters when she has a free time. She and Mom always keep in contact with each other whatever is new with their grandchildrens.


"Am... What did Yuri unnie said? Are they coming?" Soojung asked me while I stack our clothes on the dresser provided. Dani is now playing on the igloo observatory with her toy camera. It was a gift from me because I notice she also loves to take pictures using my old iPhone.


"Yup she and Yoona will be coming straight from New York. I think they also took the cabin beside us. "


"Perfect!" She clapped her hand happily while smirking and a brow raised. Soojung looking like this means she's thinking about something.


"W-wae..?


"Nothing~..."


Yuri and Yoona has been living together now for 4 years and spends almost half a year in New York when my cousin is needed at the museum and half a year in Korea on Yuri's beautiful modern house. They have one month free of just traveling to places they haven't been. Last year they spent a month on the Caribbean and when they came back Yuri was so tan, - me, Taeyeon and Sooyoung almost choke to laughter seeing her. And now they agreed to join us in this trip since traveling with kids is not easy.


Byul would have wanted to join us too but Solar's pregnancy is a bit sensitive that she was advised by Sooyoung unnie to have a complete bed rest. It's their second one after Solar had a miscarriage last year with their first try. It only solidify their love for each other and Byul is making sure the best care is being given to her wife almost to the extent that she also wants to carry her even going to the bathroom.


Our friend Vic has decided to settle down with my cousin Xiumin and still doing some modeling and CFs in China. She has been the face of our company's brands and it's making money I'm telling you. They're pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter