Bonus Chapter

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Surprise!? A Bonus chapter for all of you. This is for Ardem_Joseph23 hope you like it. 

 

 

Bonus Chapter 1


Amber's POV


The results of the DNA test was already out, we were in New Zealand when the lab e-mailed it to me. It was a match, Dani is my biological niece and Donghae's daughter. I showed it to Soojung with a smile in my face.


"She's a Liu. We can finally tell it to Mom and Dad." She hugged me and placed my head on her bare chest. Wow... 


"Am.... I hope Mom and Dad won't be mad if we kept it a secret to them."


"I know they won't... They'll even be happy about it because Dani is a true Liu. And even if it's not, they still love Dani with all their heart." I told her while she's caressing my head. It was our last night at New Zealand and we'll be flying home tomorrow. We just finished another rigorous session and was just taking a break when I decided to open my email.


Soojung was silent for a while and I know she's thinking. I pulled her up and made her sit on my lap earning a slap on my shoulders.


"Yah! Amber! Don't tell me..." I can't help but laugh at her blushing face. I know she's thinking of something but no it isn't.


"Soojungie I only made you sit on my lap! What are you thinking huh?" I said to her winking. She pinched my cheek and smile.


"I assure you, when we get home all will be fine. Come to think of it, our daughter is a double heiress. The Jungs and the Lius - we better choose a suitable guy for her in the future." I chuckled.


Soojung laughed heartily on my statement. "Amber! You're daughter haven't even reach 1 and you're already thinking about her suitable husband!? Why don't we just think about how we will raise her as a good citizen of Korea and an understanding daughter to her crazy parents? "


She does have a point... Maybe I'm just thinking a way too forward haha.


"Okayyy.... Maybe I'll teach her first how to play Pokemon cards? How about that?" I grinned at her while she did a merong at me. I tighten my hug on her waist and burried my face on her beautiful hair inhaling her scent.


"Am~......"


"Hmmmmm..."


"There are seven...."


"Seven what?~ Dragon Balls? I know..." I love her after scent...


"Seven embryos... Stupid. I already used one and had Dani. We still have six more..."


Oh. That's a lot of embryos. Wow.... Our line is that healthy. Come to think of it, I have a lot of male cousins in the Liu side and a lot of female cousins in the Park side (Park is my Mom's maiden name).


We still have six... OH MY GAHD!!


"W-what are we gonna do with the remaining six more Princess?"


"You tell me! I can't get pregnant every year babe. But... Do you still want to have another little one?" She looked at me and I see hope in her eyes.


"Of course! I want another little one Princess. Or much better if we have a lot! I want Dani to have a lot of playmates. Are you up to it?" I and it made her think about what I said. That's six so if all will be succesful it means.....


"W-w-wait babe... I know I'm still young but I haven't recovered from the horrors of child birth." She cringe at the thought maybe remembering her ordeal while she was giving birth to Dani. I think I lost a lot of hair that day. Tsss.

 

"Maybe we can ask them to put two or three inside you and wait if all of them will be a success or not. The only downside is if it's a success, we'll instantly have 3 kids in one pregnancy. And I have to work hard to provide for them all."


"I think we have to wait until Dani is 3 or 4 years old. I want to devote my time taking care of her while growing up. So that we can also enjoy our life and still do some things we haven't done before. What do you say?" Soojung always have a point and I honestly want to travel more with her.


We're still young and we can give Dani the time she needs and focus from us. When she's already old enough to care for her siblings that's the time we can add another bunch to our family.


"Okay. We have come to a decision, we'll undergo the process again after 2 years. We'll use all six embryos depending on your health and being. If all six of them is a success, I think we have to move to a bigger place with a large back yard and a looot of rooms. Deal Soojungie?" I asked her holding my pinky in front of her grinning.


"I want a big house with a swimming pool and large meadow. Is that okay?"


"Absolutely okay Soojungie!"


"Okayyyy deal!" We did a pinky promise and sealed it with a kiss. We're grinning like idiots who just did something.


The kiss deepened and now she's straddling me on the bed playing with my messy hair. We broke the kiss gasping for air and I grinned at her.


"Now that it's settled, why don't we have another session before going to sleep..."

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter