D-11

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yoohooo!! As promised here is the 2nd update. Thank you for all the subscribers on this story. I appreciate you guys taking your sweet time in reading this story of mine. 

Next update will be in 2 days. I'm going to catch up on sleep 😁 

Little D is here! And she will be joining us on the next chapters. 

Thank you to all who voted to the story. ✌

----------------------------------------

 


"She's waking now! Come on Am! Wake up! " I recognize Key's voice and tried to open my eyes. I can see them hovering over me their faces with worry. I out I think. Taeyeon unnie was holding a cotton ball that might have ammonia judging from the smell it left on my nosetrils.


I noticed we are still outside the room. Dr. Choi was still there smiling at me while Byul was snickering. I tried to balance myself and Key helped me on the seats.


"Man... I'm going to be a father.. or mother.. or whatever the baby calls me.." I said to him grinning.


"Yes you are Am. And I bet you'll be a good one. " He patted my shoulder. I can't believe this! I never thought getting Soojung back will be a double deal but a good one though.


The 2 doctors are still with me making sure that I'm ready to hear all about it.


"So care to tell me how it was done? By the way Dr. Choi the name's Amber, Amber Liu. I apologize for the shock I had." I held my hand for a shake and she accepted it.

 

"So you're Amber huh? You really look like your brother like Tae said. " She looked at me and continued. "I bet Soojung already told you about her tumors. And I supposed you know about her history of abdominal pains and heavy bleedings?"


"Yeah, she's been having that since college days. I was always the one who took care of her whenever she's having it. Then I kinda was lost for 3 years so I ask Luna to look after her. "


"Well you see, it became complicated. Fibroids are always present in a female's body. Sometimes its small and doesn't have any symptoms or signs, sometimes it gets big and that's the one that needs intervention. Hers is kinda complicated and one of a kind. It gave her indescribable pain that sometimes she faints. "


I sighed. If I didn't leave I might have been with her during all those times she needed someone to ease her pains.


"There might be a 50/50 chance on her that she'll never conceive but she's really stubborn. "


I had a soft smile on my face when I heard it. Yeah the Princess is stubborn indeed cause I've been a witness of her stubborness. "She always dreamed of having a daughter. You know, a mini version of her. "


"That's why she decided as early as now to do the IVF. She wanna know if she can while she's young. " Dr. Choi said while looking at Taeyeon unnie urging her to go on.


"We actually talked to her about the pros and cons. Did some research and asked some recommendations. At first we urge her to do it the natural way but she strongly disagreed saying that with someone you don't have feelings with is not her cup of tea."


"You should put that on top of your list Tae hehehe.." Dr. Choi tease the midget docto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter