D-14

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

I was busy getting it on with Soojung on the couch and I don't wanna let my girl down. And besides, it's not strenous for her and I love that I'm giving her the pleasure she deserves. I hear a goddess whimpering and and it only turns me on.


I even didn't bother to take off her shirt and just enclosed myself inside it. Saves time and energy and besides, she's so y right now. Her buds seems so sensitive maybe it's because of the pregnancy. Even earlier when I smelled the minty strawberry scent of hers after shower my blood is already boiling.


But Dr. Choi warned you so no y times for you Amber.


Well..... We can never tell.


That's why we ended up in this position on the couch, or may i say, my head ended up inside her shirt.


As we were getting lost with the moment, the door suddenly opened and startled us both making us jump from our seats. My head was still trapped inside her shirt when we tried to stand up and I heard a shrieking voice that made me jump.

 


"What the hell are you doing to my sister!!!!???!!"

 

 


Soojung helped me get out immediately and I saw Taeyeon unnie eyes bulging from the socket and a very furious girl who looks like my Soojung but a bit smaller. She's dressed like she came from a front row seat of a Tommy Hilfiger fashion show.

 


Oh . Is this the sister she's talking about?

 


She doesn't look deadly though. But remember what Soojung said.


Everything happened in a flash and all I remember is being flipped and smashed on the ground. My neck welcoming her knees and I'm choking.


I can hear Soojung and Taeyeon unnie pleading to the girl not to kill me but to no avail, I think she intends to.


I'm losing air and I heard her say to me probably the last thing I'll hear before I die.

 


"Welcome to hell Amber!"

 

 


Lord, I know I've been such a fool to leave Soojung before but we just got back together and I don't want her to be alone again. I want to see my kid be born and grow up just like her mom.

 


Lord please let me live....

 


I felt the knee pressing on my throat was lifted and I gasp for air coughing. Air!!

 


Soojung was crying while cradling my head on her lap rubbing my face while I see Taeyeon unnie restraining Soojung's sister with a powerful backhug lifting her on the ground. I never knew Taeyeon unnie is that strong considering her shortness and form.


"Put me down Tae! I'm going to kill that guy! She's my sister!" I can see her teeth clenching and her eyes staring at me murderously.


"Jess! Will you stop that! Please calm down.. Calm down Jessi...Calm down okay. Listen to my voice and take a deep breath.." Taeyeon unnie said while whispering and patting Jessica's head.


It seems to work and Taeyeon unnie is continuing on calming Hell.. I mean Jessica while I look at Soojung with tears on my eyes while trembling.


"Princess... I thought I'll gonna die... "


"Tae he's doing something to my sister I heard her screaming.... " Taeyeon unnie coughed and looked at Soojung who cringed when she heard her sister said that.


Soojung wiped the tears on my eyes and kissed both of it comforting me. She helped me sit up but I stopped her and hold her. I got up to my feet slowly and helped Soojung up. I can see the worry in her eyes and I squeezed her hands saying that I'm okay.


"Unnie! Why did you do that!!? You almost killed Amber! " Soojung was obviously mad at her sister and I tried to calm her down by rubbing her shoulders which is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter