D-32

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Are you all set? We're going to attend a wedding so prepare yourselves and let's wish them the best! 

 

-------------

 


Amber's POV

 

Our backyard was twinkling with lights hanging on the trees as the crew transformed it into like what Soojung wants - simple but memorable. The ceremony will start in a few minutes and I kept on fidgeting on my tuxedo, excitement and nervousness hanging on me. !


Mom came to me and fixed my bow and smiled at me I can see how proud she is. "Are you nervous Josephine?" She jokingly tease me. Yup, that's my second name and Mom is the one who thought about it.


I wailed at her like a kid and she grinned "Mom! You're the only person besides Soojung who calls me by that name."


"Because we're the only one's allowed to do so. Straight up and smile, you look constipated. Remember not to trip while walking, okay?" She said while she brush off invisible dust on my suit.


"Thanks Mom, I love you.." I grinned at her like a kid. She's the best mom and grandma ever.


"I'm so proud of you honey, and now you have a wife and family you can call your own. I know your brother is watching you right now and I bet he's so proud of you."


"I know Mom, I know. And I'm going to make him proud of me all through out my life." I haven't told them about Dani's case since the results are still not out.


The coordinator made a signal for us to be ready and we took our places at the back. I checked on my Little Dani and I saw her being carried by Jessi and in a good mood. I think we're ready to begin.

 


On cue, the melody of a violin echoes thru the garden as my childhood friend Henry plays it. Mom and Dad walked beside me as friends and family clap their hands all smiles when they saw us.

(Play this)


I see Luna and Onew together with Vic and Key on the same row. Byul and Solar was on the row in front of them with the 5 kids - Seulgi, Irene, Yeri, Joy, and Wendy. Soojung and Luna decided to close the cafe for a few days and give them a vacation and brought the 5 girls to L.A. to treat them and attend our wedding. They've been a big help to us and we care for them like a family.


Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Dr. Seo, and Yuri are all together on the row at the other side all smiles at me clapping their hands. Some of my cousins from Taiwan, China and Korea also came to celebrate with us and for that I'm very thankful.


Once I've reached the altar and Mom plus Dad had been seated, I now see Little Dani being carried by her Aunt Hellsica - err Jessica I mean. She's actually acting strange since a week ago but we brushed it off maybe because of being busy with her work. They're throwing flower petals and Dani seems to enjoy what she has been doing. She has her toothy sunshiny smile on her face while they walk on the aisle.


After they have been seated, the host took the mic to introduce my bride. I saw Luna, Byul, and Vic going to the side where 3 mic stands are present. I didn't notice that I thought its for the band later.


"Ladies and gentleman, family members and friends of the couple. Please stand up to welcome our bride.."


The arc at the end of the aisle where i entered is now covered by a white curtain like cloth covering her. I haven't seen her since last night because she stayed at the guest room with her unnie with Luna, Byul, And Vic because they have to help her prepare earlier.


On cue the melody of the song was played and instantly I knew Soojung made the right choice. I remember our college days where the song will play non-stop on my iPod because she had a hangover watching 'Serendipity' and she sometimes sing it to me then while looking at me.

Waiting in Vain by Annie Lennox (Play this)


The cloth was parted and I held my breath upon seeing the most beautiful goddess I have seen in my whole life. She was looking at me with that special smile of hers that only I had the privilege of receiving. Making my heart beat crazy wild and my stomach turn into knots.

(Imagine Soojung wearing this and walking in the aisle with the background music ^_^)


She's wearing a simple but elegant figure hugging wedding dress that drapes at the carpet. Her lustrous brown hair style in a bun. Nothing but perfection, she's a goddess through and through. She's being led by Grandpa Jung and Dr. Jung as they walk at the aisle.


Our eyes are fixed at each other as she walk to me as I gave her my special smile that she says can light up a whole town. I didn't notice that a tear escape my eyes as I watch her slowly coming up to me. Add the voices of our 3 friends singing Annie Lennox's song that has a significant part in our love story.


In life I know that there is lots of grief


But your love is my relief ....

 


All memories of us came on me as I see her glide, how we met, how we became close, all the littlest detail that bore our feelings to each other. The waiting game we had, our parting and our meeting again. This girl right here is my life and will be the last person I'm going to love through infinity.


We might face some difficulties in life, society might not fully accept us but we have our families and friends who accepts and loves us unconditionally.


She reached the altar without breaking our eye contact and we both chuckled. Grandpa Jung gave Soojung's hand to me and patted my shoulders with a smile while Eomma Jung hugged me with a smile on her face.


At long last I have her beside me hand in hand. The elders was ushered to their designated places while our 3 friends already finished the song and took a seat on their row. A good friend of my dad Mr. Smith from the Los Angeles Cityhall will be officiating our wedding.


Soojung brushed the tears that unknowingly escaped my eyes and chuckled at me with her sweet smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter