D-25

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Time for an update and it's not just one, it's two! 

Someone's visiting....

 

-------------

 

Soojung's POV

 

"You love taking a bath? You do? Aigoo.... My Dani is so cutee!" I cooed at my daughter while I pour on some water on her head gently. Amber was called at the recording studio for a meeting so Jess unnie accompanied me while waiting for Eomma. She still has to go to the office and she's kinda running late now.


Little Dani's flapping her arms making the water splash at Jess unnie and unfortunately.....


"Dani-ahhhhh.... Aunt Jessi's clothes are all wet now... Waaaah!" I think my daughter inherited my playfulness hehehe.... She kept on flapping her arms and pulled Jess unnies' hair gently making me laugh at my unnies expression.


We finished Dani's bath and put on her onesies while unnie changed her clothes and called in sick in the office. She came back in our apartment and sat beside me in the couch while I'm feeding Dani.


"So how was last night? Are you surprised? Amber planned that for a week and I appreciate her asking for my permission." My unnie said smiling while playing with Dani's tiny fingers.


Last night was priceless.. I didn't know Amber was planning something like that and I appreciate her making it simple but memorable . She knows I don't like over the top and scene grabbing situations, just a simple proposal is enough.


"It was surreal... More like a dream come true and affirmation of our relationship. Amber said it was 4 years in the making and she kept the ring that long thinking that if fate will let us meet again she'll never let me go. And it happened, I'm so happy right now unnie! " I told her with a wide smile on my face.


Unnie pat my head and smiled at me, happiness also reflecting on her face. "I'm happy for you too Soojung. This is what you dreamed of before when you were still a kid, to have a family of your own it's just that it isn't a Prince you ended up with. It's also a Princess hehe..." She stood up and went to the kitchen to rummage on our fridge for some snacks.


"Could you get some blueberries and strawberries unnie, put it in a bowl..." I asked her as I gently pat Dani's bum making her sleep.


I heard a knock on the door, thinking it was finally Mom. I cradled the now sleeping Dani in my arms and opened it.. Surprise was an understatement. I was stunned seeing the person in front of me.


"Soojung is it Mom?" Jess unnie yelled from the kitchen and her body gave a protective stance once she saw whose on the door.


"Dad......"


Dad smirked at me and looked at the sleeping Dani on my arms. His eyes void of any emotions on my child.


"Soojung, aren't you going to let your father in?" Hearing him say the word Father made my stomach turn. I held my Dani tightly on my chest as if protecting her from this person in front of me. I still can remember what he said before about giving up my kid for adoption. It was crazy of him to have that evil thought. What does he think of my baby, a kitten you can leave in the streets?


I held my cold gaze at him not wanting to be toppled over by his arrogance. He has his assistant with him holding some folders. What the hell does this man wants?


"From what I remember 'Dad', you said I'm not a Jung anymore so that means you cutting your connections with me." Sarcasm flows in my voice like a stream.


Jess unnie intervened on our exchange and held my tense shoulders indicating that I relax. She faced father and stared at him looking for words to say.


"Sooyeon-ah... I heard from your Grandpa that she reinstated you on the company. That's good news and bad news. "


"Dad, please. This is Soojung and Amber's home, I don't want any trouble here most specially Dani is sleeping. Tell me what you want to talk to about and maybe I could convince her to let you in."


He placed his hands inside his pocket and made a fake smile that I hate. "I just need to talk to my daughters, is that wrong? I need to discuss to Soojung her daughter's newly acquired treasure."


"What? Huh! Now we're your daughters , I think I know what you came here for Dad." I saw Jessica unnie sneered in disgust on the fakeness of our Father's speech. I don't recall him being a father to me.


I just want this to end. I wish Amber was here to comfort me but I need to get a hold of myself. My other source of strength is here so nothing can go wrong.


"Let him in unnie and let's get this done with." I fixed Dani's crib and laid her down there while I sat on the sofa near her. She's sleeping soundly right now and might sleep til she ask again for milk.


Unnie didn't say anything and let Dad in and his assistant. Dad sat on the couch inviting his self looking around our home. He saw Amber's awards from the songs she made and some photos hanging on the wall most especially mine and Amber's photo back in College the one she took to L.A. We decided to have it blown up and display it on the wall at the living area.

 

"Impressive awards... I didn't know she's that good. And rich too if I may add Soojung. Do you know that her parents already prepared a Trust Fund for your daughter? Tsk tsk.... "


I can feel Jess unnies' wrath but I held her hand and squeezed it tight telling her to calm down. I Iooked at my Father and studied his face. He's getting old, he looks depressed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter