D-6

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Soojung's POV


After that one magical night, something has changed between us. We became more close to each other and began making our own world without us knowing. We started to act more than friends but less than lovers. Considering that she haven't confess yet.


About the kiss. Let's just say that we did it again the day after, then again and again. We kissed under the stars again, on a dark school corridor, and in an empty Practice room. We even sneak in my room when Byul was in a school trip. We just made out, that's all. We didn't dare do it all the way. I didn't know kissing can be addicting.


We were inseparable in the university. In our free time, wherever I am, she's there. And wherever she is, I'm there. To the extent that the whole student population who knows Amber Liu thought that she's dating the pretty sophomore Krystal Jung (yes that's me don't react..). But the truth is, nobody from each of us has said our feelings. We just acted on it.

 

The University Week is coming and Victoria called on a meeting to all the members. Amber and I are sitting together at the back. She was showing me her latest creation and asking me to check it if she missed anything. It's became a usual thing for us, me checking her work and commenting on it honestly.


Our heads were close to each other while we're whispering when a paper was thrown to Amber courtesy of my friend Byul. She merong at Amber telling that it's Vic unnie's plan. She straightened on her seat when she saw Vic looking at her.


Victoria Informed us about the Talent Show that will be happening in 2 weeks. She gave the names of the participants and found myself being paired with Jongin or Kai the dancer. We're going to do jazz. I smiled at her widely knowing that jazz is my favorite and dancing is just a piece of cake. I turned my head and saw Kai smiling at me while Kyungsoo oppa nudged him on his shoulder.


Kai and Kyungsoo. Best friends, partners in crime. And I know a secret of them that they don't dare tell anyone. That is , I accidentally saw them in the Practice Room kissing. Yep ladies and gentlemen. The dreamy guy (as the other girls say but I don't really see it) Kai and the cutie Kyungsoo is together.


Vic announced to us that we can use the Practice room after class or at free times for practice. She dismissed us and we cleaned the room. I can see Amber stacking the chairs so I started packing our stuffs. Then Kai came to me holding his phone.


"Hey Krystal, can I have your number? So we can get in touch regarding our schedules and practice." Well no harm in giving my number, right? So I dialled my number on his phone and press call then cancelled it.


"Here you go Kai. Just save it. Thanks!" I checked my phone and saved his number. I saw Kyungsoo on the door looking pissed. Oh my.


Little did I know that there is also one Llama whose looking like she can kill someone because of jealousy. Solar and Byul approached me and we were talking about the presentation and actually for me to kill time since Amber is still busy with...


"Hey Krys, Amber's leaving.." Solar pointed at her and when I turned around I only saw her back exiting the door walking fast without saying goodbye or worst, without me.


"Amber!!" I called her but she has an earphone attached to her so probably she didn't hear it. I looked at Vic and Luna asking what happened and they just shrugged.


"Maybe she has to go somewhere Soojung. Just let her she'll be okay. Now, let's talk about the new bag I saw at Myeongdong." Luna excitedly squeal and we just talked non-stop about shopping and her dogs back home.


It was already pass 10 in the evening and I still can't contact her. Her cellphone is still off and I'm already worrying where she might have been. Wow... Worrying like a.. girlfriend...Soojung?! I stopped infront of her dorm room and slumped myself on the floor beside the door. Waiting for her. My stomach grumbling.


I heard steps on the hallway and when I turned my head I saw Amber approaching me. I felt relieve and I smiled at her.


She stopped infront of me and held me up, my legs starting to sleep.


"Soojung-ah what are you doing here? " she asks bewidered


"I-i was waiting for you Stupid! You left me at the practice room and you didn't turn your head when I called you.." I fidget with my hands looking downwards.


How can I get mad at her for leaving me when I see her face closely tilting my head with her hands.


Amber tilted my chin to look up at her. "Mianhe.. I just went to a stroll to clear my mind. Last minute projects took a toll at me. " She said while holding my face.


"O-okay.. I just thought.... Nevermind.." I shook my head and gave her our private smile. I just thought maybe you know.... Jealous.. Then we heard a grumble and we burst out laughing


"Have you eaten your dinner?! " She asked pinching my nose. I smacked her head when she let go of my nose.



"Stupid!.. I was waiting for you so that we can have dinner together. How about you? Have you eaten yet?" I blushed hard while saying it to her. Luckily the hallway lights are faint so she didn't see it.


"Well in that case, let me treat my Princess on a nice plate of Bulgogi! Let's go!" She pulled me and made me ride on her back and we went out to the nearest and cheapest Bulgogi Restaurant near the university.

 

-------------------------

 


I can feel that Amber's getting a bit jealous of Kai. That's good I hope. I notice her being tease by Key. And she just shrugged it off. Unnie has been texting me about her blind dates gone wrong edition with funny captions and I don't wanna laugh out loud so I just smile.


Well the practice and school activities mostly took up my time with Amber to the extent that we don't get to hang out anymore and see each other unless it's rehearsals. And I miss Amber so much.


The day of the Talent Show is near. During the past few days of cramming, practicing and busying myself with school works that we don't see each other anymore. She always leaves a bottle of milk outside the door for me every morning with a note saying some sweet nothings. I just text her good morning and a thank you or good night and when she ask me if I have eaten my dinner. I will reply just a 'Yes'. I was so exhausted from practice everytime that I can't text properly anymore.


And when Vic and her would watch our practice that's the only time we see each other. I love placing my head on her left shoulder and intertwine our hands while we watch the singers practicing. Or just bury my face on her back inhaling her scent. Simple skinships that makes me happy and I know she does too.




Vic asked me if there is any progress between Amber and I. I just smile at her and tell her that we haven't confess to each other.


"Seriously!! But have you kissed?" My ears turned red hearing her question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter