D-3

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

We became so close that sometimes our own friends stares at us interacting with each other like we are in our own world.


"Hey Amber!" I didn't know Byul was yelling at me since I was listening to what Soojung was saying to me. She threw a paper at me and that's when I realize that the whole group was staring at us watching us again.


"What the hell Byul! What do you want?" Our group was having a meeting for the University Week. Our group was given a task to have a performance each - dancing, singing, and impromptu acting. Then the rest of the program will have other performances from the faculty and other students who wants to join.


I was showing something to Soojung and asking for her comments on my work. She gives the most honest comments about my music. And we were so into our world that we didn't hear Victoria was already calling us.


"Sorry Am, Vic unnie told me to do it.. keke..✌" she merong at me and smiled facing Victoria who is giving me a teasing look.


I straightened in my seat and grinned at her knowing that I should obey her or feel the wrath of Victoria.


"As I was saying, the Talent Show will be in 2 weeks. So i'll be designating a pair for each. Once your name is called, please stay after the meeting so we can discuss what piece you will use. Those who will not be chosen, don't party. Because you are going to help in the production. Arasso? Okay now listen!" Victoria pulled the paper on her notebook and gave it to Solar to read aloud.


"For Impromptu Acting - Key, Minho, Byul, Jay. For Singing - Luna, Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Kyungsoo. For Dancing - Sehun, Solar, Kai, Krystal, Wheein, Chanyeol. "


"Okay you're all dismiss except all the persons mentioned. See you tomorrow guys. Amber please stay." Victoria said and I nodded.


Vic gave the pieces to them and told the actors to do a stand up comedy. Anything, any topic, its their call. Provided that its funny. The singers will do a medley while the dancers will do hip hop, flamenco, and jazz.


"Kai and Krystal you do the jazz." Soojung looked at me with a wide smile on her face. Dancing is also one of her talents. I saw Kai smiled at her and Kyungsoo, Kai's bestfriend playfully nudge him in the shoulders.


"You may practice here after class or when you are free. Just talk to each other regarding your schedules. I hope you do well especially to the Seniors. Thanks guys! You're all dismiss!" We all gathered our things and clean the room. I was stacking the chairs in the corner when I saw Kai approach Soojung and asked for her number. She gave it to him and Kai thanked her telling that he'll get intouch regarding their schedule.


Man. I'm so pissed. I saw Kyungsoo on the door looking pissed too maybe because they have to go somewhere and Kai's taking too long.


He said goodbye and jog to his bestfriend and drape his arms on his shoulders leaving.


"Some Llama looks like she's going to break someone's legs. " Luna whispered beside me while checking her nails.


"Possesive Llama is showing.." Vic added to my annoyance.

 

I placed my earphones on my ears and played a song on my phone turning the volume high. I collected my things and went out the room without saying goodbye even to Soojung who was chatting with Byul and Solar. She saw me exit the room and called me but I just went straight and walking fast.


This is what I don't like when inlove. I don't like this kind of feelings. It makes my stomach do somersaults in a bad way. And the bad thing is, I haven't told her how I feel.


I kept walking counting the pillars and trees in the university just to calm my mind and my heart. It was already dinnertime when I finally decided to go back in the dorm.


As I was approaching, I can see Soojung sitting on the floor near my door holding her phone. She turned her head and saw me. A smile of relief visible on her face.


I smiled at her and helped her to get up.


"Soojung-ah what are you doing here? "


"I-i was waiting for you Stupid! You left me at the practice room and you didn't turn your head when I called you.." She was fidgeting her hands looking downwards.


Tell me, how can I get mad at this girl? When seeing her likes this melts my heart. And why do I have to get mad? We're basically not 'together'.


I tilted her chin to look up at me. "Mianhe.. I just went to a stroll to clear my mind. Last minute projects took a toll at me. " I lied. It's because I'm jealous of Kai. Yeah.


"O-okay.. I just thought.... Nevermind.." she shook her head and gave that certain smile at me. Then we heard a grumble and we burst out laughing.


"Have you eaten your dinner?! " I asked her pinching her nose.


"Nyah! Stap pinchin my note!" Cute. She swatted my hands and smacked my head.


"Stupid!.. I was waiting for you so that we can have dinner together. How about you? Have you eaten yet?" She asked. I didn't saw it because the lights at the hallway is faint but a slight blush was visible on her face.


"Well in that case, let me treat my Princess on a nice plate of Bulgogi! Let's go!" I pulled her and made her ride at my back and we went out to the nearest and cheapest Bulgogi Restaurant near the university.

 

---------------------

 

 

I'm stilI jealous of Kai but I don't let it show in front of Soojung. Luna, Vic, and Key was always teasing me while we watched them practice their dance. Sometimes I see her texting and smiling while reading the messages. Sometimes their practice took up our time and almost always I end up alone watching the stars.


One night while strolling in the campus I saw Kyungsoo sitting on a bench looking at the stars. He had this sad look on his face. He turned his head and saw me and waved at me. I approached him and sat beside him.


"Hey Kyungsoo! Watching the stars too?"


He sighed. "Yeah... I was bored and needed to get something off my mind. So I'm here.."


"Well believe it or not, me too. " I chuckled. "Usually at this time me and Soojung will be on the oval field watching the stars. "


"Actually, me and Jongin too. We'll be sitting here and admiring the stars. He likes the breeze at night. He likes to close his eyes and just be one with the wind. "


"Sometimes, Soojung and I will go to the library and study. But most of the time, for Soojung to sleep or to sniff her books while I finish my music sheets. I watch her sleep all the time. The way she inhales the books and see a smile on her face. Its priceless."


"Jongin and I will go to the cinemas and watch his favorite movie or we'll go to the museum. His eyes will show some fascination whenever he looks at some painting or some art. "


"Then when Soojung will whine that she's hungry, we'll go to the Bulgogi House and eat dinner and have a scoop of Mint Choco chip at the ice cream shop at the corner or eat Mango, Blueberry, and Apple Bingsu. I will eat the apples since she's allergic to it while she eats the mangoes because I'm allergic to it. Then we'll both eat the blueberries because we love blueberries. "


"Jongin likes fried chicken so we go at the Fried chicken ahjumma and eat there. He can finish 2 servings of chicken in 1 seating. Then we'll buy some Peppero Sticks as dessert then just stroll around the uni. "


There was sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter