D-29

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Did you like the 1st update? Intense isn't it? 

Well the 2nd update is here and the weddings' coming up in a short while. 

Again thank you to all the subscribers! 500+ as of today! 

Subscribe, comment, holler!

Peace yow! ✌

--------------------

 


Soojung's POV


A week passes after that dreadful day. I tried to visit Dad on the detention facility but he didn't face me. Unnie said I should visit him once he's ready to face me and has learned his lesson. He was charged with assault and illegal possession of fire arms.


Maybe the biggest heartbreak of all is when we found out that he already filed for divorce a year ago and they didn't told us. It was already finalized and Mom is finally freed from him, and he can finally do what he wants.


I asked Mom why she said yes to it. She just smiled and said, "We never really lived as a couple, he didn't acted as a honorable husband and father to you and Sooyeon. So why bother to be tied to him? It's better that I free him Soojung, so that he can do what he wants. I don't want to be the miserable wife all my life."


It's like a large weight had been lifted up from Mom and she's happy now, most especially when she's with my Dani. She always spend her free time with us in the Cafe where I bring Dani most of the time since I'm still feeding her.


Luna took a month long vacation for their honeymoon and they went to Europe. So Byul sometimes take her place and help me in the Cafe by cashiering and helping Joy and Wendy making the drinks. While I take over the kitchen with Irene baking and cooking, then Seulgi and Yeri takes on the dining area serving and sometimes taking care of Little Dani when her Appa is still at the studio.


It was a funny sight when Yeri had Dani on her, the baby carrier placed on her back while taking orders from customers. One time her long time crush saw her and thought Dani's her baby and the girl turned into a blabbering mess. I did cleared to the boy that Dani's mine, so Yeri just got ask for her first date.

 

 

It's nearly a month before our wedding and I'm still finalizing other details thru video conference calls to our coordinators back in the US. Byul and Vic has been helping me after their office hours and we stay in the Cafe til closing time. I let Amber go home with Dani well fed so that I can focus on these things.


"So... What we have to do now is choose some songs for your wedding march. Do you have some choices Soojungie? How bout you Byul did you list down some songs?" Vic asked while browsing on the internet for appropriate songs.


"I don't want the usual 'Dan dan dadan!' Vic. I want something unique.." I try writing song titles on my note pad and thinking about it's connection to our life.


"How about 'A Thousand Years'? You know Twilight.."


"Eeeew Moon Byulyi... " Vic and I stare at her incredulously.


"What!? They use that a lot!"


"I'm not a fan!"


"I'm looking at a website right now Soojungie. How about 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole..'" Vic said playing the song on Youtube.


"It's good... Put that on the list. What else Vic?"


"Soojungie how about '1,2,3,4' by the Plain White T's..." Byul brilliantly suggested to me eyes wide.


"YAH! Me skipping on my wedding dress!?"


"Pachelbel's Canon..."


"It's so like 'My Sassy Girl'... But let's keep that in the list.."


"I know! 'Seventeen' by the Beatles!" Moon Byulyi is on the roll (0__o)


"I was 18 when we met, Pabo!"


"'Marry Me' by Train? It's dreamy you know. I'd like that for my own wedding.. scratch that, it's mine!"


"As if Solar will say yes... You haven't ask her Byul!"


"*Sigh* I know.."


Vic suddenly sat straight and smiled widely like she knows the answer on what came first in this world.

 

"Soojungie what's your favorite movie? You and Amber?"


"Well she likes the Star Wars Saga, and Pokemon Movie..."


"Aissssh! Typical dork. What else?"


"I like the movies of Son Ye Jin - 'The Classic' .."


Byul held a thinking pose and shook her head "Too cheesy.."


"A Moment To Remember.."


"Too depressing..."


"..My Wife Got Married.."


It was Vic's turn to shake her head "Too much !"


"Tell me a movie you and Amber always watch together back then.." Vic asked as she flip her notes and cross out some songs written there.


Hmmmm... Movie we always watch together then. Oh!


"I know! I know!" The mighty Moon Byulyi raised her hands like she's on a class recitation. "You've watched it with her on our dorm. The one I walked in into the room then you suddenly shut the laptop!" What the hell is that....


"Blue--"


"OH! NO, no! Don't even think about it! Scratch that!" I glared at her madly making her spazz in laughter. I remember being curious with the film so I asked Amber to download it. I didn't knew 'it' was that ' kind' of foreign film. And she walked in when we were already watching the scene where the two actress is doing 'it'. I was so startled that I quickly close the laptop but its too late she already saw it.


And Amber just dove on my bed covering herself with my blanket, hiding her embarassment and redness while I stood up looking cool about it. It was the most embarassing moment in my entire life and Byul never forgot about it. .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter