D-9

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! 2nd update as promised. Hope you enjoy it. 

 

Peace yow!✌

 

--------------------

 

 

"I have something important to tell you Am. As in so important and I want you to tell me if it's okay with you."


"Okay... Tell me about it. " She held my hand and leaned her body against me and took a deep breath.


"You remember back then when I have my period and having so much pain? "


"Yeah, sometimes I don't know what to do everytime you're in pain. I do have my monthly periods too but not like yours. Lucky that Byul let me crash on your dorm before so that I can take care of you. "


"You always heat my plushie on the microwave and spoon me on my bed holding it on my abdomen. Then Byul will come barging in the room and say, 'Guys next time cover yourselves with a blanket! I thought you're doing something!' then she'll annoy Solar on the phone asking her if when is her period so that she can do it too. "


"Hahaha! Did they end up together?" I asked her. I know Byul had an obsession with Solar back then. I never really had news about everyone when I left. I went under the radar and had no interactions whatsoever.


"Nah. She's still annoying Solar. But I think Solar's going to crack anytime now and say yes to her. By the way, back to what I was saying. Its about my pains. A year ago my doctor found out that I had some Fibroids in my uterus and that's what giving me so much pain than the usual. The tumor is not cancerous though but it has to be taken out off me thru an operation. But the worst thing is it's located in a very dangerous part of my uterus. " She tighten the hold on my hands and sigh.


"So are you scheduled for an operation now? You can always do laparoscopy so you won't have to be 'cut' . " Just a small incision and the doctors will insert a thin tube inside the belly.


"But laparoscopy is not an option because..-" Soojung was cut off when Jackjack came running inside the room pulling her sling bag and a loud ring can be heard inside. The dog stopped on the side of the bed and sat beside the bag.


"Very good Jackjack! I'll give you a treat later!" The dog wagged his tail and went running outside the door.


"Impressive dog, much smarter than her owner.." she sneered at me playfully reaching for her bag and pulling out the scandalous cellphone. It was Luna calling and I guess she jas been calling for a long time. Soojung slide the screen and put it on loudspeaker.


"Hey Lun.. what's up? " She placed the phone on my hands and made me handle it while she's busy tying her hair. I chuckled loudly seeing her chest jiggle covered with red bites earning a glare from my Princess. She tried to cover herself with the sheets.


"What's up!? Is that all you have to say Krystal Jung!? Why are you not answering our calls? We've been calling since noon! And Amber! I know you're there! I heard you chuckle! Get your butts off here you two because we will have a dinner. Vic's back in town and the gang are coming too in a few minutes. "


"I miss you too Luna! Haha. We'll be there don't worry. I owe you a big thanks. " Soojung went out the room with Jackjack trailing like telling her where her clothes fell off while we're in the process of stripping each other.


"Just don't be late, okay? See you guys! Krys I already have what you asked for I'll give it later. Bye~" the line was dead and I jumped out the bed heading straight to the dresser getting my robe and wore it. I reached for another robe and went out to find Soojung on the kitchen picking up her polo on the floor.


"Hey Princess wear this. Why don't you head to the shower first and I'll clean this up. Fresh towels are on the counter. " I spread the robe infront of her and helped her wear it giving her a peck on her nose.


"You don't wanna join me?" She said while tracing the tattoo on my wrist.


"As tempting as it sounds, I think I have to decline. Luna will strangle me if I don't get you there safe and on time, add Byul who's going to kill me. So go, palli palli!" I slap her lightly and motioned her to the shower while she's giggling like a kid.


I went to Jackjack and snuggled my furry friend/baby and gave him some treats. I fixed the couch placing the pillows thrown out a while ago and opened the sliding door airing out the unit. I went to the bedroom and did the same changing the soiled bedsheet that reeked of and sweat. Soojung finished quickly and saw me holding up the soiled bedsheet a cringe visible on her face.


"Just put it on the laundry basket Am I'll load it later on the washing machine. Can I borrow a hoodie? " She said while wearing her skinny jeans. I hummed a yes and went to shower hurriedly. When I finished, I saw that a fresh bedsheet is now placed and the bed is made up. The sliding door also open letting the fresh air inside the room. I notice a minty lemon scent lingering in the air. Soojung must have sprayed some perfume to take out the smell.


I went out in the living room and saw Soojung sitting on the couch cradling Jackjack on her arms while patting gently its head. They're so cute to watch. She saw me and beamed while I reach for a kiss from her.


"Why don't we leave Jackjack on my apartment? Atleast he has Tuna for company while we're out. Can we?" She asked standing up from the couch still cradling the dog. I murmured a 'sure' to her and picked up her bag and swing it on my body.


We went to her apartment and left Jackjack beside her pet cat Tuna. She looks like her owner, the cat purred acknowledging Soojung's presence.


Since the cafe is just near the apartment building, we walk hand in hand while giggling talking about random things. We saw some school kids walking at the other side with their teacher having an outing. I think their ages are 5 or 6 years old.

 


"You know Am, I've always wanted to have a daughter. A daughter who looks like me." She said while looking at the kids.


"Oh yeah? What would you name our daughter?" I asked her emphasizing the word daughter.


She gave me her eyesmile and looked at the kids again dreamily. "Da Ni...that will be her Korean name. We're going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter