D-4

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! This is your crappy author again. I apologize for the last update. I slept with a heavy heart. But hey! It's needed to lift up Amber's character and her reason. 

But now I'm giving you Soojung's POV. And for all those readers who made a guess. This is for you guys!

Subscribe, comment, holler!

Peace yow! ✌

---------------------

 

 

 

Soojung's POV

 

 


Oh !!! No freaking way. Am I still dreaming?


Did I really saw Amber? Is it really her?


I slumped myself in the couch and covered my face with a pillow.


Lord God is this the sign I'm asking You? Are You answering my prayers now?


Because if You are...


I ain't gonna let her go again.


I sat back in the couch and rubbed my face with my palm. 3 years... 3 freaking years and still.. seeing Amber still does make my heart skip a beat and forms somersault in my belly. Maybe because my heart never changed. Maybe because it's still her on this heart of mine.


Yes. I still love her. Love not loved. Because I didn't stop.


I picked up my cellphone on the center table and texted Byul. 3 words that I know will spread like fire in our inner circle.


Amber is back.


I hit send and threw my phone again in the table. I stood up and went to the kitchen turning on my coffee maker and I slumped on my counter. The digital clock reads 6:30 am and I sigh. Still early to go to the shop. I grabbed the bottle of milk on the counter and stared at it. It's because of this bottle that I had a chance of seeing her again. My mind drifted to the events that occured a few years ago.....

 

 


Flashback


I met her back in college. More of I saw her first and instantly had a crush on her.


Amber Liu. Music student, Performing Arts Group Vice President. She has this certain charm just by looking at her and like a magnet she'll pull you in. I saw her first at the bleachers in the Oval field writing profusely on her sheets. I think she's writing some music by the looks of it with a pencil stuck on the crook of his ears. I was there reading a book, it was 2nd day of classes and I had a free time.


How can a girl look so devilishly handsome? Her chiseled face, her nose that crinkles when she writes, her lips. I absentmindedly bit my lips looking at her. Her brows, her eyes... Like im going to lose myself just by looking at it. The way she brushes her soft blonde hair was so y... The tattoos on her right arm...


Oh my Gahd Jung Soojung!!!!


You really are a Biual. This is the moment of truth.


I like guys but not in a romantic way. Back in high school I had a fair share of admirers but whenever they confess to me, I just don't feel anything. I tried to go on dates but it always ends up me telling the poor guy that we should just be friends. My heart doesn't skip a beat when I look at them. No attraction whatsoever, well except for Johnny Depp hehe.


I've never been attracted to anyone before. Until I saw Amber and my heart skipped a beat. I held my chest and looked at her.


Oh .

 

 


I'm studying Business as what my parents want me to do. I live on the university dorm with my room mate Moon Byulyi. She's a Music Major and a freshman like me. We've been friends since middle school.


"Hey Krys, I'm auditioning on the Performing Arts group. Wanna join me? " Byul asked while sitting crossed leg on her bed sipping her coffee.


I was on my study table taking notes my back facing her. Performing Arts... Hmmm. Not bad.


"What's in it for me if I join the group?" Still not looking at her and writing on my notes.


"Well.. you got to showcase your talent and do what you want. Be part of a prestigious group.. "


"What else?"


"Be close to Amber Freaking Liu."


Hearing her name made me turn around to my friend whose smiling at me like telling me that she got me.


Why did I forgot about it? She's VP of the group together with Victoria Song the President and chinese goddess.

 

 


"Where's the application form?"

 

 


I auditioned with Byul the next day and did a song. Amber was looking at me and I can't read her expression. Oh Soojung! You have to pass this. This is for your crazy heart.


She cleared and shuffled the papers in front of her reading my application form...... My heart was beating so fast.


"You're a-amazing........- I mean your voice is okay. "


I think I blushed. I bit my lip and squeak a thank you and bowed to the 3 of them. My crush just told me I'm amazing... Can I die now? Er no i think.


Victoria cleared and ask me. "What made you decide to audition on our group? Is there any particular reason?"


Well I decided to join this group of yours without any hesitation so that I can be close to that fine, good looking girl beside you! So please! Just freaking get me. I beg you!


"I-i just want to sing and perform. I've always dreamt of performing but I don't have the guts to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter