D-27

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! I got an update for you right now. And thank you by the way for the comments I received. 

-----------------

 

 

 


Amber's POV


The sun shines warmly while the breeze of the summer wind cools our senses as we wait for the start of the garden wedding. The pianist started playing the wedding march and all of us stood as we watch my cute and smiling 7 month old Dani being carried by my very beautiful Soojung, both of them wearing matching white sundress complete with a flower crown on their heads throwing flower petals while walking on the carpet. They look so pretty and adorable like angels who went down to earth.


Yeppeuda...


I see my ethereal Goddess looking straight at me, giving me her special smile and a y wink that made my stomach turn into knots and put a stupid smile on my face. The majority of male guests seems to be gawking at her beauty and was disappointed when they saw her looking at just one person. Me... ^__^ I kept on taking their photos til they reached our designated seat.


Little Dani grabbed my linen shirt once she saw me, wanting to be carried and I obliged earning a toothy smile and clap from my little Princess. Byul and Solar is also beside us so i let Soojung be with the 2 while I carry my little princess.


We attended Luna and Onew's wedding ceremony and it was held on the garden of a hotel. The blushing bride followed, being escorted by her father while her husband to-be shed some tears seeing his beautiful bride walking on the aisle.


The ceremony was private and meaningful for the couple who has been together since High School. I'm very happy for my friends and they deserve to be together. Seeing the whole exchange of vows scene makes me daydream to the day I and Soojung will do it. We still have 3 months more to finish all preparations and fly to L.A. for the wedding.


After the ceremony, reception followed on a tent that is transformed into a magical forest-like setting. Flowers and some greeneries are placed on the venue to make the feeling of being on an enchanted forest - typical Luna style who loves fairytales.


We were all together in one big rectangular table - my family (how i love telling that), Solar and Byul, Vic, Key, Sooyoung unnie and Dr. Seo, and of course - Jessica, Taeyeon, and Yuri. Why the 3 of them are together again, don't ask me cause even I am clueless.


Of course the star of the table is my baby! Little Dani kept on blabbering and clapping her hands while the gang plays  and sings to her some nursery songs. Her Eomma will sing 'Pop Goes the Weasel' and she's all smiles and giggles.


"So, how are the preparations for the wedding Amber? I'm excited! " Vic asked excitement written in her face.


"Oh it's doing great! Soojung checks all the details being sent to us thru e-mail by the team and it's really not that grand. You know her..." I motioned to Soojung who smiled at me while wiping the drool off Dani's mouth.


"It will be on the garden of the Liu Mansion, Vic. And we just invited family and friends, of course including all of you. And because of that.." Soojung smiled playfully at them and pulled out from her bag our surprise.


She passed around individual envelops for the group with their names on it. We stayed awake last night just to personalize all of it so they better be happy! It took my y time with her... T__T


Key opened his first and shriek in surprise when he saw what is inside the envelop earning him a smack on his head courtesy of Vic because he got the attention of other guests.


Soojung smiled shyly to all of them and I grinned widely on their reactions. I wish I had recorded it haha!


"It's the invitation for the wedding guys, your flight itinerary and hotel accommodation for your 1 week stay in L.A. is also included. We would love to see you all there, and we got to tour you around L.A. "


"Bwoah! Daebak.... Are we going to have a vacation or attend a wedding? Of course we will be there! It's my best friend's wedding, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Byul gave Soojung a side hug and kissy kissy gestures making us laugh.

 

 

-------------


The party went on and we met some former school mates who we didn't see for a long time. Then it came to the garter throwing portion where we push Key to join much to his disdain.


"Why do I have to join this Vic!? If it's the throwing of the bouquet I'll willingly offer myself... Ehhh..!" Key whined kicking his feet in the air. 


Vic pulled his ears and made him face the dancing floor where some guys gathered for the throwing. "Because you see that bunch of guys, they are Onew's friends and I think you have to be near them particularly that guy with blonde hair. I heard his name is Jonghyun and he's been looking at you since the party started.~"


"Yes~ and look at that Kibum, he's throwing a glance at you right now." Solar seconded, adding "I think he's waiting for you. "


We saw Key swallowed an invisible lump on his throat as he gaze at rhe mentioned guys' physique.


Soojung leaned on me and whispered on my ear "Wanna make a bet Babe? Key will be gone on this party after an hour with that guy."


"Hmmmm... Nah.. I bet you 30 minutes top, they'll be gone." I chuckled at her while we looked at Key's back walking up to the group of guys waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter