D-10

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Double update again for all of you.😁

You guys are good! Shout out to kimster26 for guessing it right. 😊

And to leslay for correcting me hehe I didn't see that. I'll edit it out just a typo error. 

Don't you love Jackjack? 

 

Let's help poor Amber ✌ 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV 


We rushed Soojung to the hospital. It was like deja vu, this rushing to the hospital scene but the difference now is she's unconscious. She was immediately attended by the nurses and doctor at the ER. Good thing Taeyeon unnie is with us she was able to tell Soojung's medical history.


Me, Luna, Byul, Solar and Key are in the waiting area. While Vic is busy at the nurse station filling in Soojung's forms. I was so nervous that I'm fidgeting on my seat. Maybe it's her anemia or maybe she's feeling under the weather?

 

But she's alright since this morning. We wouldn't do all those activities if she's not feeling well..


Maybe you exhausted her Stupid. You only fed her energy bars for lunch. Damn. Ahhhhh!! This is killing me!


I was pulling my hair looking at air when Vic approached us holding the forms. "Do anyone of you know Soojung's height and blood type?"


"She's 165 m and her blood type is A.." I answered without looking at her. . I'm gonna kill whoever invented that energy bars!


"Luna, Byul. I told you two to take care of Soojung while I'm away. I only went to China for 2 days and this happened?! You know her condition is delicate and we haven't even know if it's succesful! Did she do something exhausting or stressful yesterday or today? That was the idea why we let her get an apartment near the shop. "


The 2 ahjummas looked like school kids being scolded by their teacher. "We did took care of her you can even ask the kids on the shop. Maybe you can ask Amber here, she was the one with Soojung since this morning!" Luna pointed at me and threw the tissue ball she was holding.


Vic looked so furious I think she's going to beat me to death. Believe me, when Victoria Song is angry, it's hell.


"Amber. Tell me, did Soojung do anything heavy and stressful today? Or tiring?"


Gulp. Heavy? None. I was the one lifting. Stressful? There's nothing stressful about because I was the one pleasuring her mostly. Tiring? Yes. Definitely but in a good way.


"W-well we were t-together since this morning..." I just stuttered again feeling like a kid being questioned by her mom.


"And?"


"W-we d-did y-you know... " Aisssh!


"Goddamnit Amber! Stop stuttering! Just tell me if you had !" Victoria narrowed her eyes on me while clenching her teeth hissing at me in a low voice.


"Yes! We had! Okay! Yes! Just tell me what is going on right now! Do I have to know something important?!" Gahd! Is it too life threatening that even is not allowed?!


"Told ya Lun~, the deed is done. I saw the red marks on Soojungie's neck while we were in the bathroom when she flipped her hair. 50,000

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter