D-31

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Your good for nothing author is back! As promised I got 2nd update right here. 

-------------

 


Flashback


I was 15 then and still studying high school in L.A. while Donghae hyung is at Korea studying medicine. He flew back home for a vacation and Mom was so happy to see his first born.


Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous of it. I'm actually happy thay he's here because I get to hang out with my hyung. He told me to call him hyung instead of oppa because he get chills when I call him that. Rat.


We love playing basketball. He was the one who taught me how and I was good at it. Girls the same age like me loves shopping, but me loves basketball. He also taught me how to play the guitar and encourages me to write songs.


It was a sunny day in L.A. and we are lounging in the pool. He just finished taking a dip and sat down on the lounge chair beside my beanie. I was busy playing on my PSP when he spoke all of a sudden.


"Amber... Will you promise me something?"


"Sureeeee.... What is it?" I said still busy on my game my tongue hanging on the edge of my mouth.


"Promise me that whatever happens, you'll take care of my child and consider her or him yours." My jaw dropped same as my PSP when I heard him say it.


Oh my GAHD. What the is happening to this world!?


"D-d-d-d-did you g-g-get s-s-someone p-p-pregnant!!!??? What the hyung!?" Pak! Ow that hurts.


I was rubbing the part of my head that he smacked hard. Stupid rat.


"No cursing skinny llama. And No i didn't get someone pregnant because your hyung knows how to use a . I may have bedded a lot of girls but I'm not stupid enough to not use protection so shut it."


"Then why are you making me promise? Are you dying hyung!" He tried to smack me again but I dodge his attack.


"I'm not dying you stupid! It just suddenly crossed my mind you know. You're my only sister and i love you. I will do everything for you and I know you will too. " He was serious as while saying it. There was something on his eyes that the 15 year old me can't tell what it is.


"I will Hyung, count on me." We did our bro handshake and sealed our deal.


Whatever happened that day remained in the depths of my heart.


I lost someone that I cherish and love. He was my idol and my best friend.


I never thought I've been fullfiling my promise to him all this time..

 


Soojung's POV


Amber pulled me inside a room but I can't focus on what's on it. Tears fall on her eyes as she look at me and pulled me on the middle of the room.


"Soojung.... I want you to look around the room. And tell me if my suspicions is right...."


I looked around the room and saw various photos of a guy hanging on the wall. Some of it were framed and placed on a table. The bigger portrait of the guy hangs on the middle of the wall. It was a candid shot of him and he was smiling brightly. Like how Amber smiles when she's happy, like how she smiled when Dani came into this world. His face.... He was a male version of Amber...


A male version of Amber......


My eyes went wide upon recognizing the guy in the portrait. The same guy in the photo I saw in the bank.


Oh My God... I can't help but cover my mouth with my hands. This is unbelievable.... This isn't a fairytale. We're not in some TV drama or movie but this is so much of a coincidence.


"A-amber.... He looks like y-you...."


"Yes Soojung.. Because he is my brother, Donghae. Remember when I have to leave before because of his accident, he died after. This.." she walked around the room and touched one photo of his brother and her smiling happily on a poolside." This was his room.. When Mom had a nervous breakdown after his death, Dad and I decided to put all his photos here so that Mom can see him all the time. Its lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter