D-30

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hi guys! Double update for today! 

They just arrived in L.A. and the weddings' coming in a few days. Nothing's gonna go wrong, right?

Again thank you to all our readers and our new subscribers! 

-----------------

 


Amber's POV


We flew to L. A. earlier than the group so that we can finally meet the coordinators who has been helping us through these months of preparations. Little Dani just slept through the plane ride and waking up only when the plane already landed. Aisssh this kid.


Dad and Mom personally welcomed us in the airport and immediately carried our energetic Dani in their arms. It was a joy to watch them playing with our daughter especially Mom. Little Dani has been a miracle for her, gave her happiness and hope to continue on with life.


We all went home driven by Dad on his Hummer while his 2 assistants follow us on another car. It's not every day that you will see Jonathan Liu leisurely driving in L.A. but just for his grand daughter and daughter in-law he's willing to do it.


It was sunny as usual and the weather is fine. I have Soojung beside me on the car sleeping her head snuggled in my neck. Mom has Dani who keeps on doing jumping motions on her grandma's lap blabbering and clapping her hands when Dad sings to her. Wow she's been recharged!

 

We finally arrived on our mansion and boy how I miss my room. Which is basically Soojung and mine's room now, and I really want to snuggle my princess and sleep. Dad finally halted on the driveway and instructed his men to get our belongings and bring it upstairs.


"Amber just carry Soojung up to your room. She seems so exhausted from the flight. Have a rest too and we will take care of Dani. Go on." Dad patted me on my shoulders and entered our house following my Mom with Dani on her shoulders. He is carrying Dani's personal bag. How cute seeing Chairman Liu carrying a baby bag with Cookie Monster prints nyahahaha!!


I scooped Soojung on the backseat and carried her bridal style. She clung her arms on my neck and snuggled more. She's so sleepy she doesn't even realize we're already home.


I brought her to my room upstairs and placed her on my bed and pulled out her sneakers. I stripped her clothes leaving only her undies and bra then covered her with a blanket. She's more comfortable wearing it and I don't want to wake her up. I decided to take a shower first then just wore a singlet and my boxers. I'm just really sleepy now maybe because of the jet lag.


Seeing the inviting comfort of my bed and a Goddess beneath the covers, I dive in and spoon the y girl in there and succumb to sleep.

 

 

 

I woke up when I felt Soojung stirred, opening my eyes I saw her face near watching me. The room was dark and only the light from the moon illuminates from the window.


"Hey handsome......" she greeted me with her husky voice which sent a tingling sensation to my spine.


"Hey Princess.... Welcome to my crib! Well our crib... I mean our family's crib? I'm not making sense, right?" She laughed heartily at my attempt to act cool like those artist on MTV where they show their 'cribs'. Just hearing her laugh makes my heart melt. You are such a dork Amber Liu.


Her laughter died down and was replaced by a smile as she carress my face lovingly. I'm so lucky to finally have this girl and to share my life with her.


Her eyebrows wiggle up and down and puckered her lips motioning to her almost state. "Care to tell me why am I right now Am?"


"I stripped you to make your sleep comfortable. I was so sleepy when we arrived that I didn't have the energy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter