D-12

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-------------------------

 

Soojung's POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes and was met with blinding whiteness. Where am I? I tried to lift my right hand but failed, feeling slight heaviness above it. I turned my head and  saw Amber holding it while sleeping at my side. I have an IV line so it means I'm in the hospital again. All I remember is I was inside the office holding the Pregnancy Test Kit that Luna gave me. I wanted to know the results alone so I entered the office and saw Irene and Seulgi taking a break. I felt dizzy and the surroundings just out.


It must be my anemia again or I'm just exhausted. Damn how many times more? This can't continue if I'm going to bear my baby.

 

Speaking of my baby, what happened to my results?


I started poking Amber's cheek to wake the llama up. Poke poke poke..


"Babe~ wake up!" Poke poke poke. I saw a small smirk on her lips. Aha! Playing with me huh!?


"Amber Josephine Liu, if you don't open your eyes any second now I'm going to...... strip here.!" Wrong move Soojung that's so lame! She'll just enjoy that threat.


"Soojungie... That's so lame.. Are you saying that because you want to continue what we did yesterday? Look what it did to you. " Amber murmured teasing me, eyes still close.


I can only pout at her. I do wish it in the darkest corner of my mind. But not today haha.


Amber shot up and placed her head on the palm of her hands, her arms leaning on my bed looking at me with a just-woke-up y eyes. Heaven must have sent a y angel to look after me.


"Good morning... Mommy.." she said grinning at me with a twinkle in her eyes. I stare at her dumbfounded still processing what she said in my cloudy mind. Do i look like her mom? I haven't seen a photo of her family.


Then it clicked on my mind what she said. And a warm fuzzy feeling mixed with happiness enveloped my whole being. It was a feeling that I will remember for the rest of my life. I choke because of the tears threatening to fall on my cheeks, a wide smile visible on my face.


"Am... Can you say it again?" She held my hand and I tightened my grip on hers.


"Mommy... Or would you like to be called Eomma? Perhaps Mama?" It feels so good to hear those words. I'm going to be a mother. I am going to be a Mother!


"Oh My Gahd! Is it true Am? It's a success? " A little Jung is forming inside my belly now!?


"Yep Princess. We are pregnant..." My eyes can't take it anymore letting the tears fall. It was tears of joy, happiness, and fear. Being a young mother will not be easy and hearing Amber say 'We' made my heart burst with happiness.


"Am... I- I'm sorry.. " I said to her crying.


"Princess!? Why are you saying sorry? Don't cry! It's bad for you. And if you're thinking that you owe me an explanation and I'm just doing this because I pity you, the answer is No. It was already explained to me by Dr. Choi and Taeyeon unnie. And second, I'm doing this because I love you Jung Soojung. I will be here for you every step of the way. And I want to be part of your life and build our family. "


Heavens above! Thank you for bringing me back this nice, responsible, and chivalrous not to forget y llama beaming with her loving gaze that melts me. If any single mothers out there will meet and get to know my Amber their mouths will be foaming with envy. I was afraid she will back out when I tell her about it but it seems we share the same excitement.


When I decided to undergo on IV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter