D-28

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hi guys! I'm back and it's a double update! :D

Making this chapter was very hard for me and a lot of scenarios came into my head. Should I kill a character or not? The answer lies at the end of this chappie hehehe.... ;D

This is on Jessica's POV and I'm thinking, should I do a spin off of this story focusing on Jessica?

What do you think guys?! 

Thank you to all the new subscribers! Don't forget to leave a comment if you have any violent reactions hehehe...XD 

Thanks guys! ✌

---------------------

 


Jessica's POV


Uggghh.. Why do I feel like someone's kicking me on my face..


Small feet kicking my face...


Let me sleep....


It stopped after a minute and I went back to slumber.


Only to feel a small hand touching my face.....


Enjoying her time squishing my beautiful face...


What time is it?...


"Jajajajajaajaajajajaaj!"


I opened my sleepy eyes and I see my cute niece looking down on me with very awake eyes patting my face with her small hands.


"Eeeeeeeeekkk! Jajajajajajajajajaja!"


"Good mooorning Daniii!.." I greeted her with hoarse voice and snuggled this very awake chubby little angel.


I looked at my digital alarm clock on the side table and it made me groan. Oh my Gahd..... It's just 5:00 am... My chubby angel woke me up this early.... Waaaahhhhh...... T___T


"Dani-ah.. it's still early, are you hungry?" I checked her nappies and I got my answer. Way to go Dani-ah! What a great morning greeting for Aunt Jessi! (>•<)


Soojung asked me the night of Luna's wedding if Dani can stay with me and will pick her up by the morning. With that puppy eyes look and pouting I gave in knowing that they also deserve a break once in a while. One look at the grinning Llama and I know what's cooking. Tsk tsk.


That one time became a weekly habit and we all had an agreement that they can have their one undisturbed night in one condition, Taeyeon will accompany me and will do the washing on Dani.


Oh no, no. I will not put my hands on those smelly nappies, over my dead, beautiful, gorgeous, y body. Na ah.


"Why do I get involve here!? I don't even live here. And why must I do that! Jessica!" The cute midget whined at me stomping her feet on the floor. Sometimes I don't know if she really is a doctor or a high school student.


I used my ever ed aegyo and purse my lips to her and made my eyes teary.."Tae.... Please... For me..?"


"No."


"I'll cook your favorite every week."


"No.."


"You can sleep in my room?"


"Y-- No."


"On the floor...."


"N--"


"We'll watch your favorite movies again.."


"N---"


"You can practice having a kid with m-m-me.." Oh . Where did that came from? I saw Taeyeon blush profusely and blew some air.


"I- it's just one night a week? "


"Yup! Please? Tae.. please? I don't wanna do it alone. I might fail to be a good auntie if im doing it alone. And you know I don't like icky stuff. " Yep definitely don't like it.


"Okay... Okay. What day? Is it random or one specific day?"


"Every Friday night. Then Soojung and Amber will pick her up at exactly 7 in the morning. What do you say? " I asked her full of hope in my eyes.


"Fine, Jessi. Luckily, I'm off duty on Saturdays so I can have Friday nights free. But in one condition..."


"Tell me and I'll give it to you." Just don't ask for a ing hospital because that's too much but I know you won't do that.


"When the time comes and I ask you for a favor, please say yes wholeheartedly. Can you do that?" I look into her eyes and there's something in there and I understand what kind of favor it is. In time and when I am ready I'll do that favor for Taeyeon. I nodded at her and gave my sincere smile.


I found myself hugging my 'Best Friend' tightly startling her. Then she encircled her arms on my waist answering my hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes and I can feel my heart beating fast.


"Ahem.... We're still here." Oh. I forgot Soojung and Amber are here.

We broke our hug and I can see Taeyeon blushing madly glaring at Amber. While Soojung is giving me that mischievous look winking at me.

 

 

I woke up from my thoughts and smiled at that memory. It's always a sight to see Taeyeon blushing like that for me. It's heart warming and feels like... *sigh*


I looked around in my room and found the most perfect person to ask for help.... Lying on the air mattress at the floor snuggling her pillow. Cute.


I tried to reach the sleeping bundle on the floor with my feet and nudge it on the shoulders trying to wake it up but it just swatted my feet away.


"Tae.... Tae-tae... Wakeee up..." I repeated the nudging again and all I receive is a groan from this midget of a doctor. Ugggghh! Come on....


"Tae... I swear if you don't wake up right now I'm going to kick you hard. KIM TAEYEON!!!!" At last she woke up. Startled and disoriented, she sat down on the mattress and sleepily looked at me with messy hair.


"I'm up... Where's the patient?!"


"Tatatatatataatatatatatatatata!!!" Dani babbled loudly asking for Tae to notice her and she did. She looks so cute rubbing her eyes like that... She looks like a kid when she pouts hahaha! Her lips are so rosy... I remember it's soft and sweet...


"Yah! Earth to Jung Sooyeon!" She waived her hand in front of me and I came back to my senses.


I don't know what possessed me but all I know is that I have to kiss that lips right now or I'll definitely regret it for the rest of my life. I look into her eyes and now I understand what Soojung is telling me about.


I yanked her shirt and slammed my lips on hers surprising the sleepy Taeyeon inside her. She didn't try to stop me but just let me do what I want. She cupped my face with her hands and answered my kiss with a slow one, putting all the emotions and feelings she have on me. It was a lingering kiss, it was like what I wanted.


We broke the kiss gasping for air and stared at each other and smiled.


"I know I have to wash Dani first but I dont want to miss this moment Jessi.." She brush my lips with her thumb and smirked.


"Could you do me a favor? "


"Yes, anytime.." I nodded at her while smiling stupidly.

 

Actual words are not needed for us to tell what we really feel. One look and we knew, we're each other's home.

 

 

 


Since Dani is so energetic even though it's still dawn, I decided to prepare our breakfast while Tae plays with her in the living area. Last night it was Barney the Purple Dinosaur on TV and Tae kept on singing the goddamn 'I Love You, You Love Me' song to the top of her lungs earning a happy shriek from Dani and a smack in the head from me. I really wanna kill that dinosaur now... 😬

 


Luckily today it's Sesame Street and the two of them are rolling on the floor as Tae sings '.. how to get to Sesame Street!!. " while Dani claps her hands on Cookie Monster's drunken-master-like talking. I never thought i'll experience this kind of life.


All I dreamed about then was waking upin the morning on a very cozy Paris apartment  and have breakfast on the Cafe downstairs and watch people pass by while drinking my Latte and eating Madeleine.


But this scene right now in front me makes me forget that dream. Maybe this is what I really want. Just like what Soojung has now. A happy family life together with the one you love.


If I'm going to be the CEO of the company, am I entitled on this kind of life or I have to devote myself entirely on making the company successful but at the same time I'm alone and lonely?


Maybe I can do both.


I will. If I get to be CEO. XD

 

"Tae! Breakfast.." I called her and she scooped Little Dani in the floor and carried the wriggling baby with her. She placed Dani on the baby sit at the head of the table and sat at the right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter