D-2

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

So after that incident we became close. We eat lunch together, hang out at the practice room, watch movies. But the catch is, it's always with the group.


Yeah with the group. Wanna know why?


I can't seem to invite her with just the 2 of us. For the first time in my y hot llama life, I'm afraid to ask a girl out. And this is SO not me.


Amber Liu can ask any girl out and they will say yes without batting their eyelashes. Same digs me, the opposite admire my confidence but hates my ability to charm the girls. I'm a girl 100 % natural physically but as I come to terms with my uality back in high school I came out to my parents. My parents already expected it with my dad saying, "Well more chance of spreading our last name. And to be honest Am, you're too good looking and handsome to be a girl. And besides, we're in L.A. so just be who you are and we will support you. Just don't do drugs."


Yep that's my dad. The ever supportive father of 2 and CEO of Liu Holdings. My mom is a typical mom who spazzes when you got your knee scraped, drive you to soccer practice, attends PTA meetings. Sometimes her fellow parents can't believe that a very successful singer gave up her career and became a stay at home wife.


My mom was a former singer and actress in Korea. She met my dad who at that time was on Korea attending a business conference in a hotel ballroom. Mom was there for a press conference. I don't know what happened. Dad said it was love at first sight..... For Mom. Hahaha.


To cut the long story short, they met, they dated twice, my Dad proposed to Mom, they got married, then Mom left the lime light and decided to become a full time housewife and she doesn't regret anything about it.


She said that having my brother and I are her greatest achievement. And she wouldn't trade anything.


My older brother, my Hyung (he said it sounds strange if I call him Oppa since I look like a twin of his so we settled with me calling him Hyung). His name is Donghae and is now a Doctor in L.A. he went back after studying in Korea saying that, 'L.A. misses my hot y body!'.


So now i'm here living in the dorms of the university studying Music because I want to be a Music Producer, Composer, and Lyricist. Singing? Yeah but it's not my forte but my voice is okay (they said) but making music is my main priority. 


Let's talk about girlfriends. I have a fair share of them back in L.A. When I came to Korea to study, it became random hook ups and flings. I just don't want to venture into steady, clingy, suffocating relationships. No strings attached, no problems. And they don't mind that I'm a girl. They said the word 'Oppa' suits me because I'm more hotter than their oppas.


Love is just a momentary madness. I don't believe in love at first sight, it's sounds so cliche.


I can ask any girl out but I can't ask Krystal Jung Soojung to watch a movie alone.


Because she's special, my heart says.


She's not like any girls. She's Soojung. She's she.


The way she enters the room makes every male dreamy. The way she smiles , I love it. She has this certain special smile when she looks at me and everytime she does that my heart always goes badump badump. I don't know if she does that too with our other friends but to witness that is like having an epiphany.


She's smart, funny, and a voracious reader of books. One thing I found out about her is she loves pranking everyone. One time she pulled a prank on Onew, of course with a consent from Luna. Putting hot sauce on his Mcdonalds strawberry sundae.


Hanging out with her with the gang is always fun and noisy. While I'm busy doing some reading or doing my sheets, she always squizzes in some random questions that I answer with a smile.


"Amber, do you think 500 Days of Summer is a romantic movie?" She asked me with her hands on her chin watching me write some notes on my pad.


"Well it depends on your perceptionof the movie ans how you watch it. On the early part of the movie it said that it's not a love story. It's a story about love. It you watch it and just focus on their interactions then yes it's a romantic movie. But if you watch it and focus on the story and the fact how they got together and how it ended, well it's not a romantic movie. It's a story about a guy who met a girl and turned his world upside down." I smiled at her with a wink.


She nods her head and thought of another question. "Have you ever dreamt of seeing Aurora Borealis?"


That question made me smile. It's on top of my bucket list.


"Hmmm.. To answer you truthfully, yes I dreamt of it. And I want to travel to the North and watch it together with the one I love." I looked into her eyes while saying it and gave her a warm smile.


There was a twinkle in her eyes or maybe I'm just delusional. A blush crept on her cheeks and she bit her lip. She cleared and gave that certain smile at me.


"I do too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter