D-1

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Your crappy author is back! Posting the 1st chapter now in Amber's POV. Let's go back to the beginning...

Subscribe, comment, holler! 

Peace yow!✌

 -----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 Amber's POV

 

We met each other back in college. I was a Junior student studying Music and belongs in the Performing Arts group. She, Krystal, is a freshmen studying Business when she auditioned on our group. She was every guys dream girl. Beautiful face, long raven black hair, with legs to die for and a singing voice you wouldn't get tired listening to.


Luna, my friend and group mate, noticed that I was still staring at the girl who just finished her audition piece. I felt a nudge and it made me came back to reality. Luna and Victoria were looking at me with their smug faces I so want to wipe waiting for my comment on Krystal's piece.


I cleared my throat and shuffled the papers in front of me pretending to read the girls application form but the thing is..... My heart was beating so hard that I almost choke. I took a deep breath and spoke.


"You're a-amazing........- I mean your voice is okay. "


I can see a red tinge forming on her cheeks and bit her lower lip. I swallowed an imaginary lump on my throat.


Krystal Jung blushed infront of me. She look so adorable.. She managed to squeak"Thank you" and bowed to the 3 of us.


Victoria cleared and ask Krystal. "What made you decide to audition on our group? Is there any particular reason?"


"I-i just want to sing and perform. I've always dreamt of performing but I don't have the guts to do it. I thought maybe joining your group will give me confidence to face people and of course to express myself."


Luna in her usual energetic and loud self asks Vic "Daebak! Vic can we confirm her right here, right now? I love her voice and she's so beautiful! Right Amber?"


"Yeah......" Holy did I just say that? "I mean yes you have a nice voice.... and pretty too. "


"Well Krystal, thank you for your time. We will post the names of the students who passed the auditions tomorrow after school. I hope to see you soon." Vic said with a sincere smile on her face.


She bowed and went out the audition room.


Of course she passed the auditions. She became part of the group and became close to everyone particularly to Vic and Luna. They seem to jive and have similar hobbies like shopping. Me? Well, we get along good. Just that. I can feel that she wants to get to know me and be friends with me since we're in the same group but I feel her hesitation. So we just say hi and hello to each other on the corridors or on the cafe.


I do too, want to be close to her but it's just that whenever she's around my mind goes blank. Yes I have a crush on her. Whatever I want to say goes down the drain like swoosh. So it always starts with a "Hi" and ends with a "Have a nice day".


But it was one ordinary day that fave way for us to be close. It was after our group practice and I notice that she's pale. I can see beads of sweat forming on her face while she's practicing her song.

 

When she finished, she went on the sides and sat on a chair and slumped her head on the table.


Should I approach her and ask her if she's alright?

 

Of course Amber! Don't be a chicken! Go now! 

 

Okay. Here goes nothing.

 

"Hey Soojung.." I poked her left arm but she just answered me with a groan. "Soojung... Are you okay? I noticed a while ago that you're pale. Do you need to go in the clinic?"


Soojung looked up to me and I panicked. Her face is pale and her lips too. She's biting it hard and from the looks of it she's in pain. I reached for my handkerchief on my back pocket and swipe the sweat on her face. I have to think fast or else she might collapse.


"Vic! Luna! I'll bring Soojung to the school clinic. She looks unwell." Vic and Luna walked up to us and saw Soojung clenching her stomach.


"Go Amber! Make sure she's alright. I'll be there in a few minutes." Vic said and calmed some of the members who are starting to get worried.


I bended my knee so that I can level with Soojung and grab her wrists and circled it on my neck. Then I piggy backed her on the way to the clinic. She's so light and soft and vulnerable. Luckily Doctor Kim was still there and checked on Soojung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter